Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugly

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q43/ ... orsche.jpg

check this out, i would post the pic here, but 4 some reason i cant post images rught, or use the qotes right
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    They cleaned my thing out
    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
    2007 honda vtx1300

I'm surprised they would seriously want to build this. I'm sure the performance is great, but whoever designed the body gets one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Tee-Ja
      I'm surprised they would seriously want to build this. I'm sure the performance is great, but whoever designed the body gets one of these.
      better make it 2
      g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
      2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Is that spoiler for table tennis. I'm in. Other than that

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
        Originally posted by [i
        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

That Porsche is a test mule for the new model. The netting on the spoiler is a poor attempt at camoflague, for an 'active' rear spoiler system.
          2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
          Forge Motorsports BPV
          CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
          HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
          HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Sure hope it won't look like that, that is just fugly.

Comment

I like the concept of them having a larger car but we'll see what happens.
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

i dont like 4 doors, not on my car, and not on this car
                g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Originally posted by keith87
                  i dont like 4 doors, not on my car, and not on this car
                  agreed, even my SUV (jimmy) was a 2 door
                  BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of small, svelte Porsches.

An overweight looking fatass like that car makes me want to barf.

Comment

Hm. Definitely not a fan of that

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Once all the camo is gone and the rest of the car is added, the car will look great. It'll have choices of 300hp, 350hp or a TT'd 560hp. If Mercedes strike back with more power in the CLS, Porsche will have a 700hp motor waiting to go.

When the Cayenne became their best selling ride, they probably figured it was a good idea to go after other markets.
                        BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                        ^ The Man
                        v The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat
                          Once all the camo is gone and the rest of the car is added, the car will look great. It'll have choices of 300hp, 350hp or a TT'd 560hp. If Mercedes strike back with more power in the CLS, Porsche will have a 700hp motor waiting to go.

When the Cayenne became their best selling ride, they probably figured it was a good idea to go after other markets.

That's like the first thing i thought of when i noticed it was 4 door. I figured that the Cayenne had something to do with it. Who knows.. it just might be a hit.

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat

That's like the first thing i thought of when i noticed it was 4 door. I figured that the Cayenne had something to do with it. Who knows.. it just might be a hit.
                            another one i dont like, the cayenne
                            g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                            2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

lol I don't think many of us on here like them at all regardless of model.
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X