Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the dead!

Hey all!

Some of you might remember me... I was a regular here for a couple of years, but having kids changed a lot of things in my life and I kind of wandered off from the forums... Anyway

I'm back and I just bought an '06 V6! The '99 Grand-Am was useful but it was on it's last miles... I missed so much the G6 I had... Don't get me wrong my wife's Torrent is great but it's not the same feel at all. I wasn't looking to change right away but I struck a very good deal with local Non-GM dealership. I've been driving this one for 2 days now and I can't get that smile off my face.

It's good to be back!

I've already done my first mod... removed that ugly front licence plate. HIDs, LEDs for the interior are already on order, and I'll be sending a PM to Pooners for some CRABS

The paint will need some love as well, the car has seen it's share of winters and scratches. Any recommendations for a good compound brand?

Last edited by coulomjo; 04-29-2012, 08:53 PM.
    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
    Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Re: Back from the dead!

welcome back! you need to get those two bad boys looking like GXPs my friend, especially the lifted Poncho wagon!
    MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Welcome back man.

Comment

Nice to see you again!
        07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
        05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

hey you again! welcome back dude. Buy some adams stuff and itll fix your paint right up. Go check out their website
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
            X