Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal Introduction

Hello,

I joined the forum back in February, and have made a few posts here and there, but mostly have been using the site as a resource for all my little curiosities. I picked up an '07 vert with the LZ9 option back at the end of January after failing to convince myself to be patient. Couldn't help myself, I guess you could call it love at first sight. (and the price was too good to pass up! )

I've done plenty of research so far, and am really just laying low in terms of modding, at least for the time being.

It only took a month for the first problem to present itself (if the car is used, it more than likely has at least ONE issue..) I noticed a nice orangish puddle on the ground. After some research, found out the radiator was cracked (stupid plastic!) Long story short, I replaced it with a poorly constructed radiator I bought from a local radiator shop for just under $200. After a week and a gallon of DEXCOOL, I took it back and they gave me a better quality radiator at their expense and I haven't had an issue since.

During the time the radiator was giving me excitement, I went ahead and purchased the grounding kit from Racingline. My Grandfather was an Electrical Engineer, and my father was an auto mechanic, so I have learned (and experienced) about all the troubles that can stem from a poor ground connection. I am pleased with the results so far, I only wish the decal I got wasn't black. Oh well, maybe some day I'll pick up the strut tower bar, and can put the decal on it.

Anyways, back on topic. You all seem like nice people, and I figured I should stop poking around without introducing myself.

So to sum up:
    I bought the vert in January, I've purchased one of the mods from one of the vendors here, I love the car, I have lots of plans for it, but am taking my time, I get off topic easily, and don't let the name fool you. My name is not Nancy, and I am definitely not a female.

However, I don't mind being called Nancy or Deadly.

Feel free to ask me questions, I like answering questions.
    My Progression

Re: Formal Introduction

Glad I read that your names not Nancy, so does that mean your a Nancy?? All jokes aside, welcome. Glad to have another guy from Washington on here. On a side note, my brother lives in Yak.
    Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Nancy View Post
          My name is not Nancy, and I am definitely not a female.
          Booooo false advertising! I was all ready to leghump too.

Lol. Welcome!
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

welcome have you started a progression thread or posted pics we'd all like to see
                Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Originally posted by becksmerc View Post
                  welcome have you started a progression thread or posted pics we'd all like to see
                  Not yet, soon. Very soon.
                  My Progression

Comment

Working...
                  X