Washer Fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer Fluid

Is anyone else having problems with either of their wash sprayers? One of mine doesnt spray right and there for leaves wash streak all down my hood. I havent had time to take a look or have it fixed. Just wondering if others had same problem.

I know my nozzles leave splash marks on my hood if the cars dirty, other than that I've had no problems.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeh, my car needs washed but it wont help. I live in small town with lots of dust so it stays dirty. It is only the passenger side washer though, also makes it hard to clean windown properly cause of how it sprays.

Comment

Maybe just try turning it if its off, they usually move a bit by forcing them. As for the dust I know what you mean, it hasn't rained in Maricopa County down here in AZ for 115 days
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

To tell you the truth I have't used my windshield washers yet. I got the car in August.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Take the car to the dealership. Nozzles are adjustable, basically they take an allen head type wrench and stick it in the hole and turn it.. nozzle goes up or down, similar to how you adjust the fog lamps. Requires a special delaer only tool.. so you can't really do it yourself. I had this issue on delivery.. one jet sprayed about 8 inches lower. Took them 10 minutes.
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Hey Coupe can the tool be picked up somewhere? Just thinking it might be easier for some people to just buy the tool if their dealer is busy?

Comment

Mine leaked on the hood only once a couple of days after i bought, never happened again.
                Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

I seriously don't know where you can get the tool. When I saw it..it looked like a pimped out coat hange that was straightend, cut down, chromed, and had a fancy doo hicky end on it that looked like a torx bit. It had a handle on it, too... oh, and some paht 22" rims...

Comment

LOL it was serious till the end

Comment

Thats how I am.. I'm serious until the end..then I up and leave, don't even give em' any taxi money...

Comment

according to my service department, the g6 doesnt have any adjustments that can be made. They had to order a whole new knob to be put on car

Comment

well the part number for the washer knob is 15247800

another note, if you want a bottle of touchup paint and cant get it free..it is 9.21

Comment

i dunno about that fancy adjuster tool, i always just used a straightened out paper clip to adjust my spray nozzles. that doesn't work anymore?

Comment

either that or a safty pin haha.. I was wondering what all the talk was about tools and what not
                              Originally posted by Toyz
                              Originally posted by simplyred
                              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X