looks like there's 7 sets left!

Stop by my progression and say Hi!

Custom Blacked out Chrome
    Color Matched Upper Grilles
    Door Sills
    Puddle Lights
    Steering Wheel swap
    Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Re: Pontiac G6 4 door sill plate kit gm accessory custom OEM $25.00 + Shipping

I just offered $17.01 and it was immediately accepted!
    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

So do you guy's know if these are plastic or metal or stickers? They are cheap so im not sure if they are plastic or metal or simply stickers which would suck. Does anyone know?

Comment

they look like stickers to me, like the ones that came on my car.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
          they look like stickers to me, like the ones that came on my car.
          The one's that come on our cars are stickers?

Comment

these are indeed peal and stick, but I think they are made of metal. My 3.5 base sedan came with black rubber door sill. These are the upgraded ones. I think they were stock on the GTP maybe the GT.

Someone confirm?

Door Sills
            Puddle Lights
            Steering Wheel swap
            Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

I have an 06 GT and mine are plastic
              Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

I have a GTP and i have the black plastic ones. I emailed the guy from ebay and
                he said "They are a sticker type material but if i had to guess they are more a thick aluminum tape they are pretty thick but flexible."

so i think i might get em just because they r cheap and i hope they dont come off

Comment

I remember seeing them on new cars at the dealer, so it is a GM option. I'm not sure what trim package came with them though.
                  I'll post a better description when I receive mine.

Door Sills
                  Puddle Lights
                  Steering Wheel swap
                  Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Re: Pontiac G6 4 door sill plate kit gm accessory custom OEM $25.00 Installed W/pics

I got my sill plates today.

They are made of thin brushed metal with super sticky adhesive backing. looks like brushed aluminum with a black grip tape, or rhino lining material to make out the G6 and the pattern. I think they look pretty cool well worth the price I paid. for sure not worth GM MSRP.

Installation was a breeze.
                    The old black rubber sill plates peel right up by lifting a corner with my finger nail. Actually any one looking for a clean look may want to pull these and just leave it bear. I used Goo Gone to remove the adhesive that was left on the car. Then I washed the area to get all the Go Gone off, it is oily. Once Dry I used the supplied alcohol wipe to further clean the area.
                    The directions state to measure back 1/2in from the seam of the plastic door trim. and place a piece of masking tape. I didn't bother and just eyeballed it.

All in all I'm happy with them.

Sheggit out.

Door Sills
                    Puddle Lights
                    Steering Wheel swap
                    Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Re: Pontiac G6 4 door sill plate kit gm accessory custom OEM $25.00 Installed W/pics

those look sexie. im getting mine this week sometime i cant wait

Comment

Are they meant to go on as an overlay or is it a whole piece replacement? Might grab one a set to finish off my interior changes
                        Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Can you do me a favor and measure how long they are? Just wondering the difference from sedan to coupe.
                          Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

cool. it has a nice look to it with the silver.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
                              Are they meant to go on as an overlay or is it a whole piece replacement? Might grab one a set to finish off my interior changes

They are replacements. The GM directions call for you to remove the black rubber ones and clean the glue.

Door Sills
                              Puddle Lights
                              Steering Wheel swap
                              Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Working...
                              X