Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey Everyone,

I'm Jonathan. I'm originally from Northeast MN (Eveleth, MN) but currently live in Moorhead, MN (by Fargo, ND). I just bought my 2006 Emerald Green Metallic G6 GTP Coupe a couple weeks ago from the Twin Cities and love it!! I was in the market for a newer car (my old one was falling apart, literally!) and really liked how the G6 looked and we have had good luck with Pontiacs in the past. I looked at an Audi A4, Lincoln MKZ, etc. but wanted to stay with an American brand that was a little more fun/youthful.

I'm looking to keep the vehicle fairly stock. I'm not a huge fan of crazy mods but love when others take the challenge and dive into a new project. I have already painted my calipers red, fun project and plan on maybe looking into some sort of device that plays MP3s over the radio (maybe a bluetooth device, those Parrot things? Any advice?!). Other than that, it is so nice to have a reliable car that is fun to drive!

Any ideas why I haven't seen another green G6 on the road? It seems like it is not a very popular color but I love it!

Excited to be a part of this group! Take care...

Re: Hey!

There is a green one I see about once a week by me.

It was a short run on that color though. Congrats & Welcome!!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome!!
      2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Welcome! You should post a pic, I have never seen a green G6 before! I just recently bought my G6 as well so Im strapped for cash but I plan on trying out either the Parrot MKi9000 or the Parrot MKi9200... not sure which but they look like great bluetooth devices, plus audio streaming from your phone!
        My Progression Thread! <--

MODS: CRABS O3, Racingline STB, Fully debadged / Front plate bracket removed and plugged / Metallic Black Badge Overlays (F,R,SW) / Tinted - 35% all around plus windshield, 20% rear window, resonator delete, Door chrome trim plastidipped, front grill pieces plastidipped, tail lights smoked (going darker soon)

Future Appearance MODS:Plastidip rims, Paint brake calipers (black or red), 6000k HIDs lows + fogs, Replace all speakers and tweeters + sub.

Future Performance Mods: Crabs FPU, exhaust setup, Motor mount inserts, grounding kit

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
              There is a green one I see about once a week by me.

It was a short run on that color though. Congrats & Welcome!!
              I agree with Lampoon, not many emerald green G6's out there. Emerald green AND a GTP... you probably have one rare G6 my friend!

Comment

Welcome!
                2009.5 G6 GXP
                35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X