A 1.5" drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 1.5" drop

Just got my new warez copy of photoshop and figured i would do my good deed for the day. Here is a G6 dropped ~1.5"

BEFORE

AFTER
    [/b]
    2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

very nice work.

can we see a coupe with the same drop?
    Originally posted by colinpeddle
    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
    That here, by G6er law, we lie
    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

yeah i will work on it, just need to find a good picture to work with first.

Thanks by the way
      2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Yeha.. 1.5" looks good! Do a coupe,. though!! I think the coupes appear to ride higher...

Tight ass work.. don't steal my job, lol!
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I'll get a pic tomorrow sometime of my car if you don't get one and you can use that.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
            don't steal my job, lol!
            dont worry you can still have all the Microsoft Paint projects

Im working on a coupe as we speak so i chould have it done in like 10-15 minutes

Comment

Good man, good man. We could all learn a lot from this man.......
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Damnit to hell Teelo.. I was like ready to go to bed.. fudgin eh!

Guess I gotta wait, now..lol.

Comment

Where are you Brian Peppers?!!!!?!?!??!11?!1?!!?1

Comment

Coupe

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

OOOOOHHHH, Hotness!!

I can't wait!

nice work bro!

Comment

It helps the coupe's look SOOO much in my opinion. Lowering springs are now a neccesity for it!

Thanks coupe

Comment

Hell yeah.. can't wait to get mine on!

Comment

hmmm....this is doing no good for me trying to rationalize not putting lowering springs on my car....that looks good.

Teelo, man, that avatar is really disturbing.

someone should edit coupeofg6's avatar and put teelo's face on carlton
                            Originally posted by colinpeddle
                            They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                            That here, by G6er law, we lie
                            Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                            THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Hot Can't wait to get this bitch lowered.
                              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Working...
                              X