Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Ignition Wire under passenger dash...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ignition Wire under passenger dash...?

Wiring diagram of the driver's footwell would be awesome! But really I only need an ignition power source! I am wiring up my auto dim mirror with compass and it needs some power...

Thanks!

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

I've been pondering this also about the floor board lights I'm putting in, might have to run a power wire from the engine compartment.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Oh I hope not, this is super low draw! That is more work than this needs!

John

Comment

Well the best guess I have which is what I'm gonna try is taking a test light or a mutlimeter and testing the fuses by the passenger side of the console, when you find one buy a fuse tap and there ya go-mission accomplished.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

TTT

Thanks,

John

Comment

emerson let me know if you find a good 12 volt power somewhere on a fuse block. I'm gonna be looking soon for a 12 volt power that turns on and off when the doors open and close.

Comment

ToTheTop!

Comment

TTT!

Thanks,

John

Comment

Just check out the wiring pix under the HOW TO posts about how to wire an amp. I found the big Green wire in the middle of the wires that run along the bottom of the drivers side. Its a +lead thats hot when the key is in the Ign position.

Hope that helps.

L8R,
                  Sterling
                  2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                  USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

Working...
                  X