Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procharger D1 and Livernois Stage 1C Cam

Well it's time for forced induction.
    I have decided to go with a Procharger D1 kit with upgraded 3core inter cooler which will be plenty for my build and future builds.

Also going with this is new spark plugs, ls9 zr1 injectors, kenn bell boost a pump, dual aeroforce gauges and a wide band gauge.

Also doing bmr suspension including rear cradle bushings, trailing arms, toe rods and sway bars. Suspension will be installed Tuesday .
    Here's what I have installed so far.

Suspension is at my house. Procharger shipped on Friday. Unfortunately the crank pulley is on back order. So when I get that in I wil be installing the pro charger.

If anyone wants a video of the car now as it sits before blower let me know. More than happy to upload a few.
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Re: Procharger D1 and Livernois Stage 1C Cam

upload a couple vids, i love G8's. and nice AEM wide band, ive got the same one in my car.
    2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS 3400, F40 sedan.
    sigpic

Comment

2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Is this what they mean by "auto erotica". Cause I can hardly keep my hands off myself now... Beautiful.
          Current Mods
          245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
          Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

My hard work is finally paying off. I've wanted to supercharge this car since I bought it 2+ years ago.
            That will be a reality in the next coming week or so. Can't wait.

I will have videos of the car after the install as well as during install pics. Stay tuned.....
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

nice job man! looking forward to all the upcoming progress for sure! a couple questions about your gauges...were did you get them, are they easy to install and wich of those would suit me best in my g6 just so i can keep an eye on other things not monitored on the factory setup? im thinking the areoforce?
              g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Aeroforce gauges for sure. Don't need a Wideband till you may have a built motor, heads, cam or turbo.
                I bought them from marylandspeed.com. Best prices I could find. They are built to order so they take up to 10 days before they ship. So just be patient.

Only thing is you need to make sure the g6 is supported by the gauges. They plug into the port under the steering wheel.
                They are basically plug and play. No power or ground wires.
                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

they just plug into the obd port? if that is the case then i dont see why it would not work. ill check out that website, thanks!
                  g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Yep. Just plug in. That's it
                    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Installing suspension tomorrow. Procharger will be delivered tomorrow too.
                      Got my boost a pump and injectors today.

All I need now is that damn back ordered crank pulley
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

sickness!!
                        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Guess what just arrived
                          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Box is bigger then my gf
                            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Nice man I love the sound!
                              07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                              05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Working...
                              X