New G6 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G6 Owner

Hello everyone. I got my G6 a few months ago. (I'll post pics later) But I have a 2.4L Ecotec which has a few things done to it. Pure white in color, black wheels, tinted tails (one of them needs to be redone), and I had the muffler taken off. (which I've heard is gonna be a pain in a few months) But this isn't my first day on the modding scene, although I'm still new to it technically. Before I had a KIA forte 5-door 2.0L but I totaled it. So, that's my history. Name's Jon Anderson, age 21, and I love any and every car/truck I put my foot in as I mod every single thing I've ever driven. (even my friends lol)
    sigpic
    Mods to come: STB, Coilovers, (debating) new wheels and tires, Intake w/ tune, (as soon as the valance gets here) custom exhaust.

My avatar. That is all...

Re: New G6 Owner

Nice but two things 1. why did you take off your muffler!? especially with a 2.4 2. where are the pics?

Otherwise welcome to the forum and have a good time.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

I took the muffler off as a sound volume increase. I ordered a Flowmaster 80 series (dual ex) but the guys I took it to said that it was too large for my car and it didn't have the 2nd pipe outlet for the dual exhaust so they sent it back and the guy recommended a straight pipe for a different sound. They set it up, revved it, and I loved the sound. Until I find another muffler set up, it stays like that.

*edit* Pics will be up tomorrow sometime after I am out and about and come back home.
      sigpic
      Mods to come: STB, Coilovers, (debating) new wheels and tires, Intake w/ tune, (as soon as the valance gets here) custom exhaust.

Comment

Welcome to G6P....
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

How do I attain a sticker that says "G6Performance.com" so I can put it on my car?
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Thank you Turtle ^.^
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Thank you Ghost!
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome, sure seem to be getting some new members lately which is a good thing!
                        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
                          Welcome, sure seem to be getting some new members lately which is a good thing!
                          Thanks Cav! I had the choice between a cobalt and a G6. Even had I known about the difficulty of internal mods on the 6 back then, I still would have chosen my 6! Nice looking car and it fits me. (what do I look like being 6' 4", 230 pounds, riding in a tiny cobalt? lol)
                          sigpic

Comment

Wherever i go i leave notes on g6's wherever i see them that say g6performance.com. welcome. I'm sure there are others that might have started or already have doen the same. which explains the new members. SCOOOOBY DOOBY DOOOOOOOOOO..... mystery solved

Comment

Not me though lol. I get on the forums of every car I've had. Just a habit and a habit that never gets old either. The G6 was a car I once looked at and wondered what was so special about it. Now I see why it is epic win
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X