Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new guy

Hi Guys,

I'm Greg and I don't own a G6 yet. I joined to learn more about them. I'm thinking of getting a convertible for a DD. Right now I have a 2001 turbo'd GTP and a 1991 TA that I'm swapping a 5.3 in.
    Greg

Re: another new guy

welcome and cant go wrong with the vert!! took me and my wife almost 4 months to find ours...there hard to find here and we looked at some outrageously priced ones at the time! but there out there and we cant go anywhere with out getting compliments top up or down!

Comment

a turboed GTP and a swap into a TA? nice, thats something FP would like. and welcome!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

can we see some pictures of your cars??
        g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

stop gloating and POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Pics please!
            Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Thanks guys. Here are some pictures of the cars. I've been using the GTP as the daily driver. I have my eye on a 2008 GT conv, and a 2006 GTP conv.

Greg

Comment

[/QUOTE]

This looks like sex. The things I want to do to your car shouldn't be spoken of in mixed company.
                Attached Files
                1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
                2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
                2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
                (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

Welcome!
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Vert daily driver here myself Came from a moderately modded 05 Grand Prix (291 WHP) and do miss the power a little bit (although the 3.9 is decently zippy, especially if you can get the GT-R exhaust ). Be sure to test the roof function to make sure there's no issues there, along with an overall mechanical inspection (but I'm sure you knew that already), and enjoy
                    CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

that turbo gtp must go like crazy

Also welcome
                      Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Did you already get the 5.3? You could also look into the 4.8. I've been wanting to do a 4.8 build ever since I saw the article of Hot Rod magazine use one to turbo and make over 1000hp with stock, worn internals. Made I think over 60 dyno pulls, most of them over 1000hp.
                          sigpic
                          Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
                          Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
                          Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by no1kicker View Post

This looks so complicated hahaha

But I love the 5.3 welcome
                              2006 nissan x-terra (SOLD)
                              2007 nissan altima 4cyl. (totaled)
                              2007 nissan altima 3.5L V6 (sold)
                              2008 nissan murano (sold)
                              2007 chevy suburban (totaled)
                              2008 nissan titan (sold)
                              2009 pontiac G6 GXP 3.6L V6 (SOLD) D: :sad:
                              2008 nissan 350z (stolen) :,(
                              1991 240 SX HB (missle car) (STRIPPED FOR PIECES)
                              1991 240sx HB (MY GEM) <3
                              2010 Nissan 370Z 40th annv. (daily)

Comment

Working...
                              X