Back In Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back In Brown

I finally got back to posting again after everything was said and done after my beloved car was wrecked So just to update everyone, I ended up settling on a 2008 Chevrolet Impala LTZ to replace the G6. I still miss my baby, but I'm really starting to like the new ride. I haven't had any spare time to upgrade her yet, but I have a few ideas on the backburner.

So far I'm looking at getting the Weapon-R cold air intake and Chrome Halo headlights with Demon eyes and HIDs. Still undecided about the exhaust though. The LTZ comes stock with a dual exit exhaust, but it would be nice to get the Magnaflow dual cat-back.

If anyone has any ideas or good websites, I love feedback.
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Re: Back In Brown

You know you can still have the itch even though you own a Impala? Crabs don't discriminate!!
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Seriously? Lampoon does the CRAB still fit on an Impala? Oh and I finally took some pics of the new ride.PICT0396.jpgPICT0399.jpgPICT0397.jpgPICT0400.jpgPICT0398.jpg
      And if you can't see the attachments just check them out here: http://www.impalaforums.com/introduc...-dakota-3.html
      Last edited by Echidna; 02-06-2012, 08:00 PM.

Current Mods:
      CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
      AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

i can't see your pics
        Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

I edited my prior post (although I'm still not all that great at posting pics) I put in a link to the other forum that I'm on. The same pics were posted there.

Current Mods:

Future Mods:

Comment

This coming week I plan to start the modding process (from scratch *sigh*). The first things on my list are an intake, headlights, HIDs, and taillights. I'll post pics when each is done.

Current Mods:

Future Mods:

Comment

i like it but i have a thing for the impalas lol
              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Welcome back.Enjoy the new ride.

Comment

I like it so far......plus the fact that it has 233HP and 240ftlbs of torque helps.

Current Mods:

Future Mods:

Comment

Working...
                  X