• Show
Clear All

• New ride.

Just got word that my 6 was delivered to the house today. :rock:

In a few short months I will be going home and then the real fun begins
    1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
    2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
    2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
    (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Re: New ride.

You should create a progression thread once you get the pictures. Have any mods thought out already?
    Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
    , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
    Enroute:
    Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

stay safe
      09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

Originally posted by 10white View Post
        You should create a progression thread once you get the pictures. Have any mods thought out already?
        Not going to do much in the way of progression for a while since almost all the money I had saved up from deployment is paying for the car and also paying off the wifes car. I do want to get crabs though

First thing I need to get doe though is to get the hail damage removed. It has some pretty bad hail dings in the hood, trunk, and roof.

Originally posted by jeffjr464 View Post
        stay safe
        Thank you. Have you been?
        1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)

Definition of a Ricer.

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

Pictures of my new baby getting delivered.

Hail damage actually put a hole in the Driver side mirror case.

I will probably not be starting a progression thread until I get home and can look everything over in person.
          1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)

Definition of a Ricer.

Comment

nope, not a military person, im exempt from all military service even during a draft (if it ever happened) they call us an "essential service" so we don't go
            09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

An Orange coupe......sweeeeet!
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

very nice car! are the wheels painted or dirty or something? they look dark
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Nice a gtp coupe with the six speed like mine. Love the orange!!
                  Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                    very nice car! are the wheels painted or dirty or something? they look dark
                    Yeah it looks like they are painted to me as well. And if they are dirty JEEEEEEEEEEZ

Comment

I'm not sure if they are painted but I know they aren't dirty. The dealership had to wash it before they delivered it. If they are painted I am going to do my best to remove the paint without hurting the rims. I was thinking of using purple as my contrasting color on her though.
                      1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)

Definition of a Ricer.

Comment

Originally posted by crasher28 View Post
                        I'm not sure if they are painted but I know they aren't dirty. The dealership had to wash it before they delivered it. If they are painted I am going to do my best to remove the paint without hurting the rims. I was thinking of using purple as my contrasting color on her though.
                        I'm crossing everything that can be crossed in hopes that you are kidding... purple and orange will look like an infant threw up on barney.
                        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Dark purple should go well with the orange but I am still looking at different colors. Just trying to find something other than black. Black has been over used IMHO and I want to find something original.
                          1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)

Definition of a Ricer.

Comment

Nice car!

The wheels definitely look painted or plastidip'd. You can see some of the silver from the original color on them in spots around the rim, possibly from curb rash.
                            Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                            2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                            2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

dooo purple...it looks like sex on silver

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Working...
                              X