Hot Rod week/weekend in OC, MD - May 17th- 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod week/weekend in OC, MD - May 17th- 20th

Hey all! I know Luke has already said something on G6P's FB page about Hot Rod Weekend in OC, but I thought id say something as well since im the Regional Mod. Ill be going in May and I plan to bring my car this time. Ill be riding there with my boyfriend Ryan with his GTO and Im sure with some other people as well. As Luke said itS kind of early but I just wanted to extend the invite to cruise up there with us for those of you who are going and are semi close to me. Im unsure of the day we are going, it just all depends on money closer to the date. So I guess Ill keep you all updated closer to the date.

Heres a link to the site: http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php

If it doesnt work the same link in under Lukes post on G6P's FB page

Thanks,

Nicole
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Re: Hot Rod week/weekend in OC, MD - May 17th- 20th

Yeah I am hoping to be down there atleast 1 day of the cruise lol. More than likely i'll go down saturday for the day.
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Okay cool!

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
      Yeah I am hoping to be down there atleast 1 day of the cruise lol. More than likely i'll go down saturday for the day.
      2009.5 G6 GXP
      35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there in my GTO. It'll have it's forged 408 stroker with magnacharger in by then. Keep an eye out for a QSM GTO with a lunati sticker on it.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Sounds fun. Ill prob drive by one day.

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp View Post
            I'll be there in my GTO. It'll have it's forged 408 stroker with magnacharger in by then. Keep an eye out for a QSM GTO with a lunati sticker on it.
            Awesome!!! I'll be there with my G6 & my bf GTO. Keep an eye out for a Black & Pink GXP SE & a Red 06 GTO. We will more then likely be hanging out around Paradice Plaza Inn, & I think we are staying at the Americana
            2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

It's getting closer, I guess I need to step up my game and get to getting some stuff done!
              2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

It's getting closer, I guess I need to step up my game and get to getting some stuff done!
                Yes! It will be here sooner then you think!! What are you getting done??
                2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

I'm atleast hoping to have a ram air hood of some sort on the car, maybe get a couple other things that need attention taken care of.
                  2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

I'm atleast hoping to have a ram air hood of some sort on the car, maybe get a couple other things that need attention taken care of.
                    Awesome, can't wait to see it!
                    2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
                      Awesome, can't wait to see it!
                      Wont be much to look at, trunk lid needs to be re painted as well as the rear bumper. I need to get the wheels re chromed. I wanna pick up some other items and get them done like a hood. But I can't figure out which hood I want more.
                      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Wont be much to look at, trunk lid needs to be re painted as well as the rear bumper. I need to get the wheels re chromed. I wanna pick up some other items and get them done like a hood. But I can't figure out which hood I want more.
                        I saw your post on FB. I guess it all depends on if you want your hood to come Functional or not. The GXP hood is not functional. But the MPD ( or what ever it's called ) is functional...... I like them both personally. I just wish my GXP hood was functional. There is away to make it functional, but I heard it's alot of work.....
                        2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it needs a lot of modification to do so.
                          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

I still haven't found out who yelled my forum name one time while I was down there LOL.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Heh even though it's 3 months away that's the first weekend I actually have other plans - ah well
                              CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X