No G6 for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No G6 for me...

Whats up guys, new to the forum but I don't own a G6, I have a 2009 malibu lt 3.6. Hoping to find some tricks to hop up my 3.6.

Re: No G6 for me...

a few malibus on here look up lb2 and malibu nut
    also Welcome!
    Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

The 3.6 has a fair amount of mods for it, search around and i'm sure you will find some good stuff! Also welcome!
      07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
      05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

a 3.6 Bu.....Nice!!!
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome! we dont discriminate here.. i dont have a G6 either lol
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

From one California Chevrolet to another I welcome you this humble bit of insanity we call G6P!
            MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Welcomee!!!!!!!

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Welcome!!! Lets see some pics!!!
                    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

It's nice to add another Malibu owner here. The 3.6 is a nice engine.
                      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

we welcome all kinds! Welcome to the site and make sure to search and check out the master how to thread for any info you might want to know for modifying needs!
                        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

here's an old pic when i 1st bought it

and here's a pic of my weekend toy

Comment

You bastard! You have my rims! Lol got any current pics of the Bu?
                            MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

what about the ford in the garage
                              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Working...
                              X