Picture of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of my car

This is the first picture of my car I've taken. I was out taking some astronomy photos (just testing out my new camera) and thought this silhouette was kind of interesting. I might try to take some good pictures later. At the beach or something.

"Drive fast, take chances" -Danica Patrick

wow that's come cool lighting. what kind of camera?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Almost looks red in the pic. :P Definitely taken in FL
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

After turning up the brightness and screwing around with my monitor settings, that looks awesome, very cool
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
            After turning up the brightness and screwing around with my monitor settings, that looks awesome, very cool
            Yeah, when I shrunk it down for my avatar, I had to tweak the brightness way up so it didn't look like a black rectangle. When it's larger I can pick out the details more easily.

The camera is a Canon Powershot S3 IS. This particular picture is a 10 or 15 second exposure, at a low ISO setting. I got the camera the same day I went to the shuttle launch. You can see the "good" pictures here: http://fu-news.blogspot.com/2006/12/...-acquired.html (I hadn't really learned how to use the camera yet).
            "Drive fast, take chances" -Danica Patrick

Comment

I see straight through your car. lol. Looks pretty cool.
              Originally posted by Nikki
              You are an e-pimp.
              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
              I tried too, my penis way too big
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Nice touch.. never really seen a picture like that!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Definintely a cool pic, something different from most. However I'm a little disturbed that it somehow looks like the trunk is too low.

Most of the time I'm complaining that it's too high and visibility sucks a bit, but at least it doesn't look like a "generic sedan" with the typical crappy low trunk lid (think Ford Contour or whatever... You know, low, rounded, and too long to look like any adult could have bought it for the styling).

Oh well, cool pictures usually evoke some sort of optical illusion like that, so I guess I'll just move on. Still a cool pic.

Comment

Am I missing something here? Did you just want the outline?

My pictures tend to be too dark as well. I have a crappy camera.
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                    X