G6Performance stickers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6Performance stickers??

Does anybody here have any or a way I could get one, I am really wishing I could get in on the 6 and start gathering others in to here. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Wojcik; 12-11-2011, 03:20 PM.
    2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Re: G6Performance stickers??

Try sending a PM to Lampoon. thats how i got mine.
    Exterior-AVS window and sunroof wind reducer, Dual Exhaust, Tinted tails, 35% Tint all around, DDM tuning 8k Highs & Lows.
    Interior- Red LED's
    Performance- CRAB's Option 3, Exhaust
    Coming up: MMI's, Painted Calipers, Painted Side Mirrors

Comment

Apprciate the assistance
      2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

No problem.
        Exterior-AVS window and sunroof wind reducer, Dual Exhaust, Tinted tails, 35% Tint all around, DDM tuning 8k Highs & Lows.
        Interior- Red LED's
        Performance- CRAB's Option 3, Exhaust
        Coming up: MMI's, Painted Calipers, Painted Side Mirrors

Comment

there was a thread on here once i came across about emailing someone with your name and address and they would send stickers. i e-mailed about 2 weeks ago but haven't gotten anything yet. ill look for that thread again and let you know..
          g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Yeah I did that and absolutely nothing back so I am trying to get a hold of one or a couple to pull more people into to here and get the word around Fort Riley, KS to get some meets going on and what not. Be nice to be around some fellow 6ers for a change lol all import scene around me lol.

Comment

well i e-mailed on the 3rd of this month and nothing yet but it could just take a little time to get them so i'll just wait awhile longer. i did find a thread where they were talking about it taking time cause the guy sending them stays pretty busy so i guess we just have to be patient..lol
              g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

PM Pooners on this he is the one to get ahold of for the G6Performance decals.

Comment

Yeah its me. Sorry for the confusion.
                  Got the PM's...all requested stickers have been mailed.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!

Comment

Thank you much Pooners. I appreciate it a lot.

Comment

I updated that thread, it still had my old email in there from when I did them. Sorry for confusion guys

Comment

Its all good no big deal it happens. I will have new pics up tomorrow of the G6P decal on the car. I will most likely be having some more new memeber in here soon frome the Fort Riley area now since I put it on I have been getting asked about it and they are really interested in it and didnt even know such a thing existed for the G6 and what not so this should be interesting and good considering there are only a few people around here to get a meet up going with G6 wise all the rest are all tuners and RICERS which I do not like to be around because they are not classy at all. LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X