hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone

hey hows it going well had my g6 aka lola for about a year and a half now little about her shes fully loaded pretty much stock right now (and will prob remain that way due to 2 kids lol) but who knows what the future will bring but i did a little customization to her she has the factory 18in rims and i put in color matched inserts . got my hands on some white pearl vinyl and installed 8k hid headlights and 4k fogs..and i do have to say top up or down i get compliments on this car everywhere i go...even from other g6 owners! mine seems to be the only one around here that i ever seen with the extra chrome valances and door handles. i have been having a little issue with an whistling from the exhaust just had the muffler replaced about 6 months ago due to this whistling and now its doing it again. anyone else have this issue. is it just an on going thing or is there something else causing this? any info would be great..bringing her back to the dealership soon still have another 2k left on her warr.!

Re: hey everyone

Welcome to the sight! Didn't know they still put the 3.9L in anything after 2007. As far as your whistling noise it could be the resonator or the flange. My 2008 had it and they told em you really don't want to pay to fix it but since yours is still under warranty I would say go for it!
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

yeah i believe they only put them in the converts in 08 could be wrong tho! the first owner of this car was the daughter of a huge gm owner (he has 4 locations in our tiny state) so trust me when i say there wasent an option on this car left out! heck my sirus xm has been on since i bought the car and i have never signed up for it lol and ty for the welcome! last time they fixed replaced the muffler sating it was a baffle that comes loose...but its quite annoying after a while...wouldn't be so bad if it was a supercharger whistling tho!

Comment

welcome to G6P. got pics?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

i do there in my albums havent had a chance to figure out how to post them on the forum yet! will figuree it out when i get home from work

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

and as requested! took these tonight

Comment

Sweeet vert!!!
                Where ya from? Welcome aboard!
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

im over in little rhode island and ty

Comment

My Favorite color Welcome to the site!!!

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                    08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                    Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                    Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                    & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                    TO BE INSTALL:
                    Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                    92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                    LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                    http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Welcome!
                      2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

This town ain't big enough for 2 WDT verts

OK maybe it is
                        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Hey, welcome to the site. That's a pretty 6.
                          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Welcome to the site.I have a wife and 3 kids and I still get that modding stuff in..lol...I'm sure once the modding bug sets in you'll find a way to get it done

Comment

thanks everyone and hopefully when im in a little better financial situation hopefully i can do a little mer modding but who knows!

Comment

Working...
                              X