• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, the "shortbus"

It pains me to read some of the cobalt threads

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthre ... dd&t=41128
    Originally posted by colinpeddle
    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
    That here, by G6er law, we lie
    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Yeah I check that site out every so often...seems to be populated by 18 year olds who just flame each other.

Comment

holy fuck...
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

HEY!

Enough makin fun of the Short Bus Riders

In all seriousness.. those guys are DICKS on that forum

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

why would you buy an internal combustion engie without knowing what the Otto cycle is? Freakin faggots who cares if someone doesn't know the makeup of the car or how it works. I know I don't do weeks of research to figure out how a car works before I buy it. Let me get on g6performance.com and see how the vvt works before I buy this car and never need to know this info to drive it. Douche Bags.
          Originally posted by Nikki
          You are an e-pimp.
          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
          I tried too, my penis way too big
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
            why would you buy an internal combustion engine without knowing what the Otto cycle is?
            Originally posted by colinpeddle
            They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
            That here, by G6er law, we lie
            Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
            THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I agree with joey! I think

Anywho, atleast my bus was normal sized when i went to school :P
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

kids are so mean

Comment

@ Cobalt forums

I like the links some of them posted though, LOVE reading about superchargers

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                  - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                  - DS S3 Intake
                  - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Ha! Thanks Jason for posting this...after I sent it to you this morning. Still hilarious for a read.

We at the redlineforums call the cobaltss.net "the shortbus" because...well...you really don't need an explaination after that.
                    2006 Saturn ION Redline...slightly modded.

Comment

That's another reason that I didn't even think of a Cobalt when I was in the market. The crowd that buys them generally is less mature than the crowd that buys the G6.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                        That's another reason that I didn't even think of a Cobalt when I was in the market. The crowd that buys them generally is less mature than the crowd that buys the G6.
                        I had not really considered forums until after purchasing the car, but in retrospect, I'm glad I ended up here than there!

I came about a signature away from leaving with a SS Supercharged instead.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Would anyone be able to please give me as much information as you know about how the window indexing in the G6 Coupe works, what it is, and why it is there?

(I would rather read forum goer information than the G6s manual which has half a page for the boost)

~ Miles of Smiles in my Black G6 GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            I had not really considered forums until after purchasing the car, but in retrospect, I'm glad I ended up here than there!

I came about a signature away from leaving with a SS Supercharged instead.
                            X2 on both accounts, I had no intention of being on a car forum til after I found this place. I actually found this forum before purchasing my G6 just to do research and whatnot.

Course I wouldn't have ended up in a Cobalt though, too small.

Comment

Some forums are not enjoyable because of a holes like these guys. I quit posting on sound domain because I got the ban because I corrected a kid whe just so happened to be a mod. He felt stupid so he kicked me off. Go on there some time and try to ask any question. Just to try it out. You will leave there feeling like you are the stupidest bastard in the world for not knowing everything about car audio right off the bat. If people are even rude here they will be corrected instantly. We are nice and helpfull to eachother and that is the way it is going to stay. Plus look at the age of the 6er owners. I am pretty sure we are almost all 21+ Highschool kids with high post counts are what bring forums down.
                              Originally posted by Nikki
                              You are an e-pimp.
                              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                              I tried too, my penis way too big
                              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Working...
                              X