Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Lease - Led Interiors

Okay...

so I have my 2007 G6 GTP Coupe leased now, and I was thinking of throwing some interior under the dash lights that will put off a nice red glow underneath my feet..

any suggestions on this, I saw a few other threads on this but I dont want something that could ruin the interior hence it is a lease :-D

could usesome help / suggestions im a newb when it comes to modding cars this is my first car I actually wanted to try something on.

double stick tape could hold the tubes under the dash, and you could find a constant power wire behind the center dash either from the radio or the cigarette lighter that you could tap into. There's also a nice grounding bolt right behind the radio too.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

hmmm

any idea of possible ways I could make them turn on with the door opening or maybe a switch or something?

Comment

Well, yes there are a few ways you can control them. I'm not sure where the wire is that controls the lights for when you open/close the door, someone else might. But if it were me, since I'm too lazy to find that wire, I'd just run one from the interior dome lights all the way down the pillar and under the dash to the lights

You could also use the foglight switch, or put your own switch into the other side of that fog light switch panel if you don't have the pedal adjuster switch. I put a switch on the roof of that little compartment under the radio. I had to drill through the small plastic piece that makes up the "roof" of the compartment though....shouldn't be too expensive to replace once the lease is up though.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

There are also very thin LED's strips out that contain micro LED's that take up virtually no space and can easily be installed/removed-not to mention they have 8 pre-programed flashing patters-saw them at Checker here in AZ.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X