List of MODs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of MODs

This is a list of mods, that I would like to have done. Also being posted so you nice bia bia's can help me with it. Some of these obviously can not/are not available. Some won't be even done due to either to hard or not being able to be done. The "tiny Urls" wont last long, I will update them daily hopefully so you have a chance to see what i am talking about.

Exterior:
    Body - Body Kit - N/A
    Grills - Chrome to White | [$5-10]
    Tint - 20 Per the legal way (suxs) | [$???]
    Lights - Xetronicâ„¢ Digital HID Xenon Conversion H9 | [$459]
    Lights - Xetronicâ„¢ Digital HID Xenon Conversion H11 | [$459 * 2 = 918]
    Wing - http://www.erebunicorp.com/wings/univCFwings.htm

Wheels:
    Tires - Sumitomo HTR Z II | [$86 * 4 = 344]
    Tires 2 - Yokohama AVS ES100 | [$120 * 4 = 480]
    Tires 3 - Yokohama Parada Spec-2 | [123 * 4 = 492]
    Tires 4 - Yokohama AVS Sport | [135 * 4 = 540]
    Tires 5 - Pirelli PZero Corsa | [ 254 * 4 = 1016]
    ( http://tinyurl.com/2pwyb9 )
    Rim - 18x7.5" R1 RACING | GTR-4 | BLACK | [$999]
    ( http://tinyurl.com/2c6dlq )

Brakes:
    Front Rotors - PowerSlot | [$114.72 * 2 = ] (If they fit an 07) EBC Rotors
    Rear Rotors - PowerSLot | [$103.70 * 2 = ] (If they don't)
    Rear Pads - EBC Green Stuff | [$47.17 * 2 = 94.34]
    Dront Pads - EBC Green Stuff | [$59.16 * 2 = 118.32]
    Calipers - N/A
    Lines - Steel braided

Engine:
    Intake - Injen
    Internals - N/A
    Shield/Boxes - Sanded, repainted black, white in certain areas
    Battery - Relocate
    AirBox/Resonator - None

Supension:
    Spring - Eibach | [$285.95]
    Struts/shox - N/A
    Bushing - Mailed Energy Supension

Interior:
    LED - Possible
    Trim - Real wood (kit if possible) | [Still Looking]
    Seat - Emailed Sparco and Corbeau

What brands/site do y'all like to shop from to get products. ROFL, fixed some errors.

Also being posted so you nice bia bia's can me with

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Err, my bad. I like to skip words in sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Spork
        Intake - Injen
        Get a Dr Speed intake.

Comment

^ yea get something that will last you more than a month.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I think this should be moved to general mods btw. Anyways I like how injen tried to replace the plastic tube. Which is what I kind of need. I kind of wanted to make this a show car. Doctor Speed doesnt have that for my version. If he/she does make it, I will surly buy it (when my money comes in).

Comment

DoctorSpeed Stage 4:

http://www.doctorspeed.com/pontiac_g6/g6-intakes.html

Also, check here:

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

We talked about the Injen intake. The one version has a problem with breaking
              Originally posted by colinpeddle
              They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
              That here, by G6er law, we lie
              Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
              THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

^ Hey, that underhood shot looks oddly familiar!
                SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

But that site says 3.9l only and I have a 3.5l If someone can prove that it does fit a 3.5l then contact me. As for the intake in the second link what parts were used and were they effective? If they did work was there a more negitave or positive or nuetral. How has the intake been holding up?

Supension:
                  Spring - Eibach
                  Struts/shox - none i dont see any for this model
                  Bushing - mailed energy supension about that

Comment

Well I dunno about the stage 4, but the other intakes will work seamlessly on the 3.5 I was one of the first to get mine and its just hittin a year I think (man has it really been that long) and its flawless, I was going to reoil the filter but will wait till the warm weather comes back... even though we havent had any really bad weather yet!
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I don't think the stage 4 is being make/ordered anymore for the 3.5's
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

LoJac, I am guessing you have a 3.5?

Also I think I am going to debadge it.

Comment

yes sir I do unfortunately
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Spork
                            LoJac, I am guessing you have a 3.5?

Also I think I am going to debadge it.
                            Good idea. Mine is debadged and it looks so much cleaner. BTW, your list is kinda vague.... But basically start off where most did, the Doctor speed seems to be the intake of choice, as is the GTR exhaust. They also have a tune, of course. Theres so many topics you could look up, a lot of these performance items have been discussed. Oh, and search for the reasoning, but most if not all of us on here dont recommend drilled rotors.

Hope that helps!
                            2007 G5 Base Model
                            Black 5 Speed

Walmart - A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and map of the middle east, but you can't buy a CD that has a "Parental Advisory" sticker.

Comment

debadge for sure, I took everything off except the pontiac emblem on the trunk and it looks much much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X