Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peace out site

peace out site

The Official Silver Bullet Of The SWO....WHA WHAT...!

There is one exhaust setup on Ebay right now and various stock setups with different changes not to mention a kit being priced right now-all this is in the Performance Section.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

There is this really cool little button next to the logo on top of the page that says "Search"...you should try to use it sometime :idea:
      2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

hmmm

I'll Check it out....but i want everyone to see what people are already doin to there exhaust....so please post...Im dieing to see what G6 enthuisiast have thought up

Comment

Maybe

I'll THINK about it

Comment

My exhaust video and you can kinda see what I have goin on here.
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

don't really care for it being angled out to the sides like that, you could have gotten a GTP lower valance so you could have had dual outlets to the rear plus now you have a big hole in your current Valance where the old exhaust tip used to be. IMO G6s look just fine with two exhaust tips 4 doesn't look very good for the lines of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Revenant Foe
                don't really care for it being angled out to the sides like that, you could have gotten a GTP lower valance so you could have had dual outlets to the rear plus now you have a big hole in your current Valance where the old exhaust tip used to be. IMO G6s look just fine with two exhaust tips 4 doesn't look very good for the lines of the car.
                I agree. Also you should take a picture of teh complete rear of the car so we can get a better idea.
                2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Not bad actually. Theonly thing that sucks is the hole in the valance. If you could fiberglass that over.. it might actually look good! Tips do work nicely with the angle of the valance, though!

Comment

I dont think that a dual tip setup wouldnt be to bad... but I would have to say IMO that comming out the side doesnt fit the car at all, I would get the GTP valance and run them straight out the back.. Also get a pic so we can see what kind of setup you worked!

I would use these dual tips if anything
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I tried those, lol. They don't fit very good.. they stickj out REALLY far for where they fit. Stupid valance.

Comment

How about the wide mouth tips that came on like the early 90's Grand Prix's??
                        Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by simplyred
                        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Those are still abotu as wide I think. I have 3" Pencil Tips.. adn I don't think I could fit abotu er1/2" in the valance without trimmimg. i'd love to do a 4.5"... that'd look better an dangle cut the tips at a 15-20 degree. SLight and subtle enough to folow the slope of the valance.

Comment

Depending on the tips, duals may not look so bad...

I personally prefer a single fat tip, like the Borla on my Accord was...you can't see them to well in this pic tho.

2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Didn't say they'd look bad (I think they would look good).. they just don't fit in the opening at all. :!:

Comment

Working...
                              X