Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello , I just registered as a new member. Has anyone heard of the cabin air filter on the G6? I have the 07 and ppl are telling me that I have to have one lol. I'm finding that it is supposed to be in the glove box but I swear I haven't seen any type of door in there?? I do know that it helps with a 'mildew' smell (I don't have that but apparently it's a good thing to change periodically). I have also found some info on a 'afterblow' ? apparently this comes on after the airconditioner has been on and the car is shut off. It is factory installed but not necessarily factory activated. All of this helps keep the car smelling clean and fresh. Does anyone know about either one of these things?? Thanks for the input

Re: New Member

It doesnt have one...but you can install one:

Welcome aboard!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome and good luck finding answers I'm sure you'll find em here

2009 G6 GXP 3.6L Mods: Window tint 20% back, 35% front, CRAB intake, intake resonator delete...Future Mods Debadge, Tinted Tails, hid headlights, custom catback exhaust

R.I.P 2006 Charger RT

HELLO 2009 PONTIAC G8 GT: fully loaded, black and red leather, 6.0 L76
      rear muff delete, superchips 91performance tune

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
        X