Malibu SS from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malibu SS from Florida

Hey all, My name is Devin and I own a black on Black 07 Malibu SS. Dont know to much about the 3900s, but i could put a 3800s/c together with my eyes closed lol. Interested in getting some tuning information about these cars.

Re: Malibu SS from Florida

welcome!! post pics of that beaut!!!
    ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Welcome to the forum, kick back, relax, and feel free to hang out or do what ever.
      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

hey dude! welcome and post up some pics! there's a couple of us on here with SS Bus, check out LB2 and his wicked blue sedan!
        MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Trying to upload pics, but I don't have an online photo account... any way around this? Yeah i saw LB2's profile, that's why i joined. He seemed like he knows what hes doing with these cars!

pics on the way.
          Last edited by 07MalibuSS; 11-11-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

very nice duder! i love my wagon, i hope one day to get a sedan w a sunroof and make the two cars twins. you should paint out the satin grill surrounds and get the black headlights. it'll look way better (i have my surrounds painted)
              MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

I am def going to get those blacked out headlights I see everyone with, but not the tails. I think they look toooo Ricer for me. Ill prob get the vinyl tints on the rear. I also want to lower it and black out the rear bowtie. and maybe do the black ss decals like LB2.!! So excited to start modding again. It sucks to max out a car and there is nothing left to do.

I just realized the trans is a 4t65-e...That's awesome, I know those trans very well.(had 4 of them in my regals lol)

Comment

ya Rich has a whole crap load of performance parts in his transmission from ZZP, all for the Grand Prix. I really wish the F40 was a better transmission, I still really want a 6spd manual in my wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by 07MalibuSS View Post
                    I am def going to get those blacked out headlights I see everyone with, but not the tails. I think they look toooo Ricer for me. Ill prob get the vinyl tints on the rear. I also want to lower it and black out the rear bowtie. and maybe do the black ss decals like LB2.!! So excited to start modding again. It sucks to max out a car and there is nothing left to do.

I just realized the trans is a 4t65-e...That's awesome, I know those trans very well.(had 4 of them in my regals lol)

Welcome to the site. I was excited as well when I found out these had the same trans as the GP/GTP (huge aftermarket). Just wait untill next summer. The BU is going to get a overhaul inside and out. I now have another car for winter so let the fun begin...

P.S. Lower that shit... It changes the whole aspect of the car and would look dead sexy...
                    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Nice ride! welcome to the board!
                      Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Malibu SS' are taking over lol
                        Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by JGP21 View Post
                          Malibu SS' are taking over lol
                          damn right! cause we are boss!

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
                            damn right! cause we are boss!
                            LoL!!!
                            2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                            Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Thanks yall! yeah, I have had 3 regals, 2 of which were supercharged with the 4t65e-hd. (Those of which I have been through 4 ) My last regal was a mid 12 sec car without spray it had everything you could possibly do without turboing it. pp blower, 2.8pulley, 42lbs inj, slp headers, 1.95RR, 75 zex wet shot,stg 2 IC. and gobs more. It had a $4k trans in it.... Shit I should have done more research on these cars... I would have parted the car out and kept the trans for this car!!!! oh well Looks like Ill be building 4t65e # 5 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X