Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac G6 (My First Car)

Hey I am a pre university student who has saved up and purchased a
    used 2008 Pontiac G6 Se. Every thinkable option except leather!

(which I plan on doing a swap, I found a set of 09 malibu seats
    leather with suede inserts, with heated seats I plan on getting, if the price is right!)

I joined G6 owners club and I found this site rather interesting so I joined it too!

anyways I do have a couple questions I plan to ask,

Is it okay to ask them here?

Danny!

Re: Pontiac G6 (My First Car)

UHHHH yea welcome post pics...and pre university, you mean community college
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

aha no I'm in my last year of high school and plan on going to university next year!
      and yah here are a couple pictures!

Comment

Welcome and very nice! Debadge it!
        Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
        2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
        2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

thats exactly how i started out what school
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice. Be careful on those malibu seats, the connector might not be the same and would double check the VIN at a dealer to see if it even has the wiring harness for the heated seats (some models do not)
            sigpic
            MY PROGRESSION:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on your purchase. I'm certain you will find this site terrific for information sharing. However, don't hesitate to do a lot of your own searching as this is a user friendly place.
              Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
              Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
              Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                Very nice. Be careful on those malibu seats, the connector might not be the same and would double check the VIN at a dealer to see if it even has the wiring harness for the heated seats (some models do not)
                Originally posted by standfast View Post
                Welcome and congratulations on your purchase. I'm certain you will find this site terrific for information sharing. However, don't hesitate to do a lot of your own searching as this is a user friendly place.
                Yes I'll double check everything IF I go check them out and they are a good price.
                He told me they were direct bolt on replacement.

and yes this site is very helpful found a lot of things so far!

Comment

my 6 was my first also.
                  Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                  sigpic
                  Progression Page
                  Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                  Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Hark! Do I see TripleTreds on your 6?
                    I LOVE TripleTreds! Just got new ones put on my baby two weeks ago!

Comment

Right on dude! I bought my 6 as a commuter to school and I couldnt argue with the sticker price. Basically have the same package as you.
                      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

Comment

Welcome to G6P. Enjoy your stay
                          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

welcome man

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
                              X