Need Lowering Kit, Live In Nova Scotia, What Do I Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Lowering Kit, Live In Nova Scotia, What Do I Do

Im new at this guys so the deal is that it feels like I live a year behind you guys because I have had my G6 for about 11 months now and I cant get a single thing for it. I have 18/8 inch rims on the way but I need it to be lower and Im lookin for a little more PEP....Either A cold air intake or something onlong thoes lines or as drastic as a supercharger...Let me know ..Thanks In Advance
    Black G6...2.5%/40% tint..Xenon Kryptonite Lights...Looking for upgrades!!!!!!

We're all having a hard time getting products for our cars, but lately a couple of lowering springs kits and a few other products are starting to trickle into the marketplace.

Just have a good browse around these boards and you'll find some products that are on the market and some that we are trying to get on the market. Be sure to check out the group buy section of this site. One of the best ways for us to get these products out there is through group buys.

Thanks for joining the boards, we can use all the help we can get turning these nice looking cars into friggin hot rides.

Kevin.
    -Kevin
    2006 G6 Sedan GT (12/31/2005 - 11/5/2006. RIP)
    2007 G6 Sedan GTP (finally arrived 1/9/2007)

Comment

For the intakes and exhausts just look around in the performance and announcements sections-you'll find a lot of info in those two topics. As for the supercharger I'm pretty sure the only one out right now is the Vortec from RSM racing and its $4,800USD which is outrageous.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Head to our suspension forum. There a company called Canukian motorsports or whatever. They sell lowering springs for our car on Ebay (1.5" for 141.00 Canadian + 30.00 shipping). They seem reputable. They'll get em to you over in Nova Scotia.
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Nova Scotia, I didn't know that place really exhisted
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

LMAO! It does and that place is AWESOME.
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Re: Need Lowering Kit, Live In Nova Scotia, What Do I Do

Originally posted by G6Man46
              Im new at this guys so the deal is that it feels like I live a year behind you guys because I have had my G6 for about 11 months now and I cant get a single thing for it. I have 18/8 inch rims on the way but I need it to be lower and Im lookin for a little more PEP....Either A cold air intake or something onlong thoes lines or as drastic as a supercharger...Let me know ..Thanks In Advance
              For lowering springs see: http://www.canuckmotorsports.com
              2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
              Forge Motorsports BPV
              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
              HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Working...
              X