Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All

Hey there fellow G6ers =)

Just purchased myself a 2007 G6 GT (sedan), was looking around for some mods to put some more pep on it and came across this place. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a big Pontiac fan; my last car was a Grand Prix GT which I drove around for most of my adult life and absolutely loved. I finally had to get rid of it simply due to high miles and increasingly expensive maintenance. I absolutely love my new G6, it just has a bit less punch than I would like, so I am looking into getting a few mods to help her breathe better. With some research (on this site and others) I have come to the conclusion that the CRABS/GT-R/tune(WAMS?) combo seems to be the most popular to let this car fill in its shoes so to speak, with the possible addition of the mpd ram air hood. These will be first on my list. Other than that I will take any and all suggestions. Good to meet you all!

Re: Hey All

welcome!
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Hola!
      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Welcome. Can't wait to see the car!
        Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
        2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
        2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Mahalo

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle View Post
            Mahalo
            X2!!!!!
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Wow I think you might be our first Hawaiian!?!

WELCOME, WELCOME

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
              08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
              Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
              Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
              & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
              TO BE INSTALL:
              Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
              92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
              LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
              http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Not actually Hawaiian, but Mahalo to you guys too =) Im a flight medic with the Army, just stationed here at the moment lol.

Comment

Welcome to the site man.

Comment

I also bid you welcome. I imagine that's not a bad place to be posted.
                    Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                    Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                    Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Working...
                    X