X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper blades @ Canadian Tire?

I read on this thread: http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3918
    that there is very little in the way of after market wipers for the G6. The wife was at canadian tire last night and they told her that they have teflon blades that will fit. Can anyone confirm this? I don't want to go and spend $40+ on wipers if they aren't going to fit.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

SSSS Member #3

just return them if they don't. Tell them the book says they fit and they don't, so pay up sucka
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

I looked at some too, but they didn’t make any for the G6, from what I understand the G6 uses unique blades that are only available from GM.
      2009 Panther Black G8 GT
      334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

I went through the same thing, I was looking and a guy came along and said these certain ones would fit. I looked at them and told him he was high.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
          I went through the same thing, I was looking and a guy came along and said these certain ones would fit. I looked at them and told him he was high.

I'm picturing that "Don't smoke dope and drive" PSA that they've been running on the tube where the pirate on the rolloing papers is talking to the guy.... "YOU are high.... Way too high!"
          Thanks for the laugh!
          Of course, knowing what most do about Canadian Tire and they're employees, I'm inclined to think the guy my wife spoke to was on crack.
          Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

SSSS Member #3

Comment

Working...
          X