New guy from North Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from North Dakota

Hi, just joined the site. I've had an 05 g6 base for about 3 years and just bought an 08 g6 gxp street edition a couple of weeks ago, and lovin it. Don't know what else to say.

Re: New guy from North Dakota

welcome!.. got any pics?
    MODS: 20% tint around, 5% tint in back, Painted rims, Custom Headlights, Cold air intake, tinted tails, Superman Emblem (blacked out), Two 12s, Painted Door Trim,

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait to see pics!
      Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
      2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
      2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

welcome mann cant for the pics to

Comment

Still have both or did u trade in the 05 on the 08?

Welcome!
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

How's Grand Forks doing these days? That's where I was born

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle View Post
              How's Grand Forks doing these days? That's where I was born
              Was just in grand forks the other day, still not much to do there, but red pepper is still going.

Comment

Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon, been buisy at work, still have the 05 and will get pics of both up soon.

Comment

Welcome!
                  2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by spooky View Post
                    Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon, been buisy at work, still have the 05 and will get pics of both up soon.
                    saw the pics of the GXP, it came from the dealer with them tailkights didnt it? pretty sure that is the GXP i raced in bismark last year when i worked there i only ever saw 2 around town............ the other one has spyder projector HIDs and black aftermarket tails........ 95% sure this is the one a cute blonde i met there used to drive, she and seemed to take good care of it......... BTW if u dont want ur car Fd up dont ever let schwan's GM dealership touch her their body shop and customer service is the worst ive ever experianced..........

and last but not least, Welcome to the site

Comment

no, this is the one that had the spyder headlights and black tails, they were busted up and Kupper put stocks in, I just put in the led's almost right away since I had a set on hand from a friend (long story). Don't worry about schwan's, I agree with you totally, I don't do any buisness with them, any body work i get done gets done at duane's body shop, they do an awesome job, had $2,900 hail damage on the 05 done by them and turned out great. My brother-in-law knows the girl with the other GXP and i think she still has it. Any ways, thanks for the welcome.
                      Last edited by Guest; 10-07-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the site! Can't wait to see pics.!
                          2009.5 G6 GXP
                          35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to another gxp'er
                            2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                            2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Working...
                            X