Lake George, NY G6 Meet Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake George, NY G6 Meet Interest?

Right now I'm just looking for ideas and thoughts from everyone about a Lake George/Adirondack G6 Meet for next summer.

My wife's family is from the region and we are up there multiple times each summer enjoying all that the region has to offer.

There are plenty of great restaurants, Six Flags Great Escape, lakes for swimming and boating in the region along some of the prettiest scenery you will ever see.

I was thinking about contacting the Saratoga Auto Museum to see if they would be interested in hosting our meet and any details about $$$. Check out their website to see that they hold a variety of shows throughout the summer months: http://saratogaautomuseum.org/

Being about a half hour/hour north of Albany and right on I-87 I thought this could be a nice central meeting place for all of us in NY, MA, CT, VT, etc...

I'm not aware of any tracks for competition in the region so this would be just a quiet/relaxing sort of meet.

If you are unfamiliar with the region check out these pages to see more:
    http://www.visitlakegeorge.com/
    http://www.lakegeorge.com/things-to-do/

The line of conversation is open so speak up!

Thanks!

Re: Lake George, NY G6 Meet Interest?

Id be interested in going to this. Just have to find out how far away it is from me. Im about 3 1/2- 4 hours away from NYC i believe.....

Keep us updated!
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Hey Nicole! I just did a quick Google Maps from your locale and it looks like it would be about an 8 hour drive for you:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CBYQ9w8wAA

The good news is you pretty much take 2 roads!

Comment

Mark me down as a maybe.
        Would love to get to NYC next summer as well as DC, and that could be something to do along the way

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
          Hey Nicole! I just did a quick Google Maps from your locale and it looks like it would be about an 8 hour drive for you:
          http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CBYQ9w8wAA

The good news is you pretty much take 2 roads!
          Bahahahaha, well mark me down as a maybe as well!! Im gonna try to get out to some of the farther meets in the near future!

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
          Mark me down as a maybe.
          Would love to get to NYC next summer as well as DC, and that could be something to do along the way
          YEA!! DC FTW Ill be your tour guide!
          2009.5 G6 GXP
          35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

I'd be interested. Only a 4 hour drive for me. Course being almost a year away who knows what could change.
            Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
              YEA!! DC FTW Ill be your tour guide!

Sounds like its going to be DC then

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post

Sounds like its going to be DC then

YEA!!!
                2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

100% down for this meet!

edit: open this up on g6ownersclub too?

Comment

Originally posted by Revert The Clown View Post
                    100% down for this meet!

edit: open this up on g6ownersclub too?
                    Most definitely! I'll get over there this afternoon and do it!

Comment

Working...
                    X