Some random pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random pics

Since people have been making random posts today, ahem , I figured I'd share some pics I just took like, 2 minutes ago. Yep, just stuck my camera out the window and snapped a few:

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

WHO ME?!

The windsheild thingy is pimp!
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Yea you can't really notice it unless you see the car from views like this. That's why I chose black, stealth baby!
      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Nice pics
        I like that view of the car.
        2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

makes me wish I would have stuck with getting the black version.
          ~ Nick
          ----------------
          2006 Silver GT Coupe

Originally posted by noRulez
          Whenever a car is parked too close to a curb an Angel gets AIDS.

Comment

where did you get the "pontiac g6" decal?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent
              where did you get the "pontiac g6" decal?
              found it on ebay.
              -Mike #1

Comment

Nice pics, those painted headlights look really good. I want to do it to my car but I don't really want to disassemble the headlight assemblies and have problems with them sealing or anything else.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I had a lil problem with one of mine not sealing right. so I took them both out and apart (not the painted part, just cover and housing) and resealed the shit out of them.. they could be submerged and water wouldnt get into them
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

It might be something I try later on, just don't feel like hassling with it right now. Plus I don't have much time with school and work.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Mine were done in one night... cept when I had to reseal them, I should have resealed them just because but it was 1a.m. when I finished and like I said, I'm an impatient person LOL

Comment

Ihave one done, lol. If my pint of factory paint ever shows up.. I just might beable to paint the other.

Comment

Why wouldnt u just get a can of rattle paint from the dealership... they couldnt get you one? Oh yeah if you have a carquest by you (if they have them there) they should be able to make you spraypaint, the store near me can hehe

Comment

I don't use rattle cans, lol. And carqiest places and what not don't sell this crap by th epint. I order through paintscratch.com - they suck at shipping as they mix the stuff upon order.. freakin 4 weeks lead time.

Comment

Last time I ordered from paintscratch it came in a rattle can ?? But that was 4 years ago.
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X