X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICOLE'S RESCHEDULED MEET FOR BALTIMORE, MD : SEPT. 24TH

* MEET FOR SATURDAY AUGUST 27TH IS CANCELED DUE TO HURRICANE *

Hey Everyone!!

Okay im sad to say this but im pulling the pug on the meet. Safety comes first, and it seems like this is going to be some bad weather, plus alot of you have already said your not going to make it. Yes it does suck really really bad, but it is what it is.....

Sooooooooooooo, lets try this again! Im going to set up a new meet to be on Saturday Sept. 24th! I hope you all can still make it!

Same time, place, and location!!

Rescheduled meet:

Saturday Sept. 24th
    Baltimore, MD Inner Harbor
    12 noon
    Same parking garage

Hope to see everyone there!! If any one has questions just ask!!
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Re: NICOLE'S RESCHEDULED MEET FOR BALTIMORE, MD : SEPT. 24TH

Heh if I wasn't going to already be driving 6 hours from NH to NJ that morning/early afternoon...
    CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

not going to swing this one...
      sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

i believe i can make this one!! i just don't know which parking garage we are talking about but I'm going to research the old thread
        2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Not sure yet but will try to make this.

Comment

Originally posted by UrW0rstNightmare View Post
            i believe i can make this one!! i just don't know which parking garage we are talking about but I'm going to research the old thread
            Originally posted by T.Turtles G6 GT View Post
            Not sure yet but will try to make this.
            Awesome guys!! Hope to see you all there!! And yea just look at the old thread I beleive the parking garage info in on page 7. If not there is a FB event with the info on it as well. You should have gotten an invite if you are a member of the G6Performance FB page. If you need help let me know!
            2009.5 G6 GXP
            35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

about 2 hour drive for me from reading... I know cookie you were talking about meeting up with people and esu I know your near me also, idk if you guys are good for this date or not yet but it would be pretty sweet to have three silver 6's riding down together
              2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Yea id be in for the ride down....id prob take 95 south down since that's the easiest

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

just a little too far for me...gotta go to nyc on the 25th. plan something farther north!

Comment

about 2 hour drive for me from reading... I know cookie you were talking about meeting up with people and esu I know your near me also, idk if you guys are good for this date or not yet but it would be pretty sweet to have three silver 6's riding down together
                    I like this idea!!
                    2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                      Yea id be in for the ride down....id prob take 95 south down since that's the easiest
                      i can take either 222 south to 95 south or i can go 83 south we can see what esu is going to do if thats cool

Comment

i can take either 222 south to 95 south or i can go 83 south we can see what esu is going to do if thats cool
                        Crap, any other weekend this month would've worked but I'm going home the last one of September, maybe I'll pass you going back north on 222, I always see lots of 6's in that slow section
                        Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Hi everyone!!!

So the rescheduled meet is here in little over 2 weeks!!! Im super excited and can't wait to meet everyone that can come out for this. Hopefully all goes well this time around....

But just wanted to ask those who haven't RSVP'd yet to please do so, so I can get an idea of how many people will be there, or won't be there. You can RSVP on here, G6P's facebook page, or the event page I made on FB.

Thanks so much!!

Nicole
                          2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

I more than likely won't be making it. Spending the weekend visiting my lady at WVU.
                            06 Black GTP Sedan 3.9L Auto Tap
                            -Eagle eye projectors, 6000K HID
                            -LED Tails
                            -Racingline Performance strut tower brace and MMIs

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdork View Post
                              I more than likely won't be making it. Spending the weekend visiting my lady at WVU.
                              Awww, okay! That will be nice, have fun! You could always bring her?! :P
                              2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X