Malibu SS from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malibu SS from Texas

this is my ride...my name is Bobby and im from South Texas the mods to my Malibu SS consist of a Spike Performance Tune/ K&N/ borla exhaust...wanting a turbo of some sort...fastest 1/4 has been 14.5@98 mph...this is my daily driver.

and this is my track toy...racing trucks is a huge thing down here...

Re: Malibu SS from Texas

Nice Bu!!!!
    and

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Welcome! Both car and truck look nice, very jealous of the reg cab stepside bed. What is the SS lowered on?
      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Welcome! What part of South Texas are you from?

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

great looking car and truck! welcome!!
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

love the white SS's! thats nasty lookin bro. ride height is sick to!
              ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

This thing is really badass looking. I'm interested in what's making it sit so perfectly.
                Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

thanx for the comments!!! im not entirely on how it sits, since that is the way i bought it...im actually looking into how i can lift it a little, speed bumps are not my friends....

im from the RGV...deep deep south texas.

Comment

TEXAS!

and damn you weren't kidding about SOUTH texas

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

From one Bu owner to another...... WELCOME MY FRIEND! The sedans are nice, but the wagons are better Can't wait to see a progress thread, so you can show us everything you've done, and got planned for the car!
                      MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Originally posted by killermalibu View Post
                        thanx for the comments!!! im not entirely on how it sits, since that is the way i bought it...im actually looking into how i can lift it a little, speed bumps are not my friends....

im from the RGV...deep deep south texas.
                        Lol. I'd kill for my car to sit as perfect as yours.
                        Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                        2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                        2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Damn is that ever low. Looks really good. That truck is pretty nasty too!
                          Current mods:

Tinted tails, 5% tint all around with windshield strip, blacked door chrome, debadged, custom "Pontiac" on trunk, 55w HID 6000k, red interior trim, intake resonator delete, black 18" Malibu LTZ rims with Michelin 225/45 18, white map and dome LEDs, Racingline STB, red painted brake calipers.

To come:
                          Lowering springs or coilovers.

Comment

what year is it?? 06?
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Nice to see another SS sedan on here again. Looks good but I have to ask how you got that 14.50 1/4 mile? Seems kinda low. Welcome to the site. Lots of good info here. My opinion it looks like canuck MS springs. My Eibach's dont sit that low.

2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                              Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Working...
                              X