• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZP is starting to put up products

ZZ Performance now has the SSC springs:

http://www.zzperformance.com/g6/products.php?id=0

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

The largest supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800, Ecotec, Sonic/Cruze, and ATS vehicle platforms. We engineer unique parts in house that you won't find anywhere else!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.. muwhahahahaa.
    Wonder if that would void my warranty, lol.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

wow those springs are pretty inexpensive. and it would probably only take an afternoon to install too.....

Anyone proficient enough with photoshop to edit a picture to see what a 1.4" drop would look like?
      Originally posted by colinpeddle
      They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
      That here, by G6er law, we lie
      Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
      THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Is that a wet or dry nitrous kit? The dry ones are easier to install, but are harder on the engine.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

That is a dry kit. Wet kits are hard to installl and aren't as "plug and play" as the dry kit. If and when I see the Zex kit for this car on Ebay for $399.99 liek I have seen for others.. I'll probably buy it. NOS sucks though for how I want to use my car as I am more into auto-x than drag racing.

Comment

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with with STD's, You know you wanna hit it, but your
            afraid of the consequences."

Comment

Hahahaaaa!

I'm desperate, I look for no consequences, just saddle up and go!

:P

Comment

ummmm.....
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

well that site seems somewhat decent, a lot better than other kits.
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Site and seller are awesome. They have some of the fastest GPs in the nation. And I believe the fastest stock supercharged GP.

John

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                      "Nitrous is like a hot girl with with STD's, You know you wanna hit it, but your
                      afraid of the consequences."
                      LMFAO!!! I need to write that one down...Lol.

I've had a pretty crappy day, so thanks for the belly roll.
                      -Kevin
                      2006 G6 Sedan GT (12/31/2005 - 11/5/2006. RIP)
                      2007 G6 Sedan GTP (finally arrived 1/9/2007)

Comment

Didn't full nitrous kits used to be pretty inexpensive, it seems like they have shot up in price over the last couple years?
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Well. they are a lot more complete and advanced than they use to. ZEX is partially computer controlled, has limits to when you can "push the button", etc, etc.

Average cost of your actual "NOS" brand system was usualy around 350.00.

Comment

Thats what I'm saying, now you cant even get your hands on a new kit for under 500, I mean if they're better quality now and complete then I'm sure it worth it-just seems like the prices shot up.

Comment

Dont hold your breath ZZP has had the Grand Am on their site for a long time and there are NO ZZP products.
                              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                              X