Exhaust is IN! VIDEO/PICS UPDATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust is IN! VIDEO/PICS UPDATED

Finially got Magnaflow exhaust on my 2.4 ecotec! sounds deep. I highly reccomend catback if you have a 2.4. Does'nt sound ricy. The car is REALLY dirty so sorry about all that.. the tip looks awsome when its clean.

The crackling noise isnt from the car, its the mic in the damn camera.
    2006 Cobalt SS supercharged
    Same cobra radar. lol

$?

Comment

165 with chrome Tip. All custom Bends
      Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

So they cut off your stock exhaust just before the muffler and welded some pipe and a new muffler to it?
        04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
        Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

Not bad. Looking forward to the sound.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i believe you should post this in the exhaust thread....
            !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
            FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
            SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
            14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

pics! pics! pics! :warped:
              -D.

2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe, 1994 Mitsubishi GTO TT, 1998 Ford F150 XLT, 2004 Ford F250 PSD - The Beast!!!

Comment

still nothing?
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Dude you told me performance felt like it dropped. I agree with the sound, but did it highten or hinder performance?
                  2007 G5 Base Model
                  Black 5 Speed

Walmart - A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and map of the middle east, but you can't buy a CD that has a "Parental Advisory" sticker.

Comment

can't wait to see the pics and videos!
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Cmon give us something :P

Comment

Originally posted by Eco_JUNK
                        Dude you told me performance felt like it dropped. I agree with the sound, but did it highten or hinder performance?
                        unless it's dyno-ed, its all speculation and "feel" anyway
                        Originally posted by colinpeddle
                        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                        That here, by G6er law, we lie
                        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

right off the bat i thought like performance was gained... but after a while it felt slower..
                          Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

how exactly did they set it up, kinda hart to tell from those pics.
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

2 1/4" piping ,custom bends from the cat back
                              Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X