Mid Ohio Meet part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Ohio Meet part 2

Ok guys it's getting to be that time again I think we're gonna throw another meet together. I was thinking like the middle of august liek the 20th, which is the weekend before the Baltimore meet. If you're in post up here and i'll try to put a place together I was thinking north-west Ohio, like say maybe meeting at St. Mary's lake? Maybe some people can chip in for a cabin one night, just throwing out suggestions..
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Re: Mid Ohio Meet part 2

thats 3 hours away from me and thats a lot of miles i dont want to really put on the car lol Mifflin Ohio has cabins and a pretty sweet camp ground to
    ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Thats only 2 1/2 hours from me. Like I said when the last meet happened I would make it to the next one. I really wanted to go so I am in for this one if it happenes...
      2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
      Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
        thats 3 hours away from me and thats a lot of miles i dont want to really put on the car lol Mifflin Ohio has cabins and a pretty sweet camp ground to
        Well the idea is to put it to where we can get some of the Indiana people over here and I know a couple from Michigan that can make it. You should make the drive, you won't be disappointed.
        sigpic
        MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
          i better not here ANYONE complaining about putting miles on their G6 lol...........i had to put 130k on my 08 GT in less than 2 years for work........and had my BRAND NEW black GXP sitting at home as my toy.....till the GT got wrecked by a snowplow and totaled, so i had to come back and get my GXP she had about 1k miles on her in FEB now she has 24k on her ......... and i intended for her to have less than 20k in like 10-15 YEARS............so much for that lol.........

anyways Matt, im sure i will make it pending the work situation..........i can pass up an oppertunity for your and my 6s to get together and have fun LOL i hope Cade and Eric and Jordan (and everyone else that was at the indy meet) can come too to add to the fun......who knows, mabey well get the cops called on my car again even tho i wasnt the one driving it haha hahahah

Comment

Yeah, but I think Ohio cops are a little nicer. Every cop we ran into was a dick. Hopefully I can get this head gasket leak figured out. I think maybe if I drive the piss out of it it'll open up a little more
            sigpic
            MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
              Yeah, but I think Ohio cops are a little nicer. Every cop we ran into was a dick. Hopefully I can get this head gasket leak figured out. I think maybe if I drive the piss out of it it'll open up a little more
              LOL if you want a place where you can do just about ANYTHING and the cops not care, the meet better be in portage, MI........JUST ask Jordan about that LMAO

Comment

it does sound like fun though lol id prolly make the drive just to meet up with my fellow 6er's

Comment

Brian... I'll come make noise in your car again!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                    Brian... I'll come make noise in your car again!!
                    LOL i better keep an eye on her when your around shell prob come up missing and then ill have to listen for her to see where you went........or smell my way to her haha

Comment

meh.. I wouldn't want my DD sooo LOUD!!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                        meh.. I wouldn't want my DD sooo LOUD!!!
                        huh? what did u say?

LOUD? thats NOTHING lol just wait till shes cammed and has bigger injectors LOL

Comment

i have to work that weekend or i would be there for sure!!!
                          sigpic
                          Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR Tires 245/45zr18, Custom intake, Brand New Clutch, Hawk Performance brake pads
                          ***Hooker Aero Chamber mufflers and exhaust work to come in the next few weeks***
                          More Future plan's to come!!!

Comment

being the newbie that i am, someone want to let me no what happens at these meets sense it'd be my 1st?

Comment

the fuzz/bacon/popo definitely do NOT show up..

we usually get together, show off the cars.. take lots of pics.. cruise a lil bit.. and consume food

Comment

Working...
                              X