4 Spoke Wheel with Radio Controls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Spoke Wheel with Radio Controls?

Can someone post a pic of the 4 spoke wheel with radio controls and cruise. I'm thinking about doing the controls for the radio since mine didnt come with it, but I'm thinking that the trim ring that I have around my cruise buttons would be removed and replaced with the radio controls and cruise together?!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

If you don't have radio controls currently.. you will have to run the wirring for it as the non equiped cars do NOT have the wirring already. HUGE PITA from what I can see. Dahs will have to come out, big part of teh steering wheel willneed rmeoval to run the harness. But more powa to ya if you do it.

Cruise is on the left side.. radio is on the right side. I'd get you a pic, but it's cold out, lol.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

well Im going to check and see if my car has the wiring there just not the controls...I would imagine that all thats needed are the switches and the harness to go from the buttons to the harness like Jayco has. I'm also thinking that the 4 spoke wheel might be easer than the three because of the way it's set up!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

There was a guy on ClubG6.com that wanted to do this. He aborted the mod because the wiring is not there for the radio controls. If you get it done, that'll be sweet as hell, though!
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

well hopefully Jayco has some good news for us when he gets the harness in he ordered.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Re: 4 Spoke Wheel with Radio Controls?

Can someone post a pic of the 4 spoke wheel with radio controls and cruise.
            Why sure!!

Here is one without and with.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

assume. Is there a how to for this? I didn't see any at first glance. Just wanted to double check.
              05 3.5 ::: Put it under the hood.

Comment

More info in Inertior Mod section....

Do a search...there is more.
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                X