turbo kit owners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo kit owners.

Just had mine installed in the 6 couple days ago, and at night the dic dont light up? So my question is "is it suppose to light up? before I go to the place that installed it and bitch i wanna get my info right. Thanks guys
    2007 white g6. Tinted Tails, Red Interior Neon, 6000k ddm hid, and some eyelids

Re: turbo kit owners.

turbo kit?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I think he's reffering to the metra turbo kit.... not the go fast, shit your pants, balls stick to your leg turbo!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Oh and to answer your question... yes... green or orange... I believe.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

o wow someone installed what motor do you have.....any pics
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Yah I installed a turbo um for my cd player. And yes meant the metra turbo kit.
            2007 white g6. Tinted Tails, Red Interior Neon, 6000k ddm hid, and some eyelids

Comment

epic thread.
              Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

epic thread fail
                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
                  epic thread fail

Comment

^double agree, at first I was like HOLY SHIAT until I started reading the thread......awesome
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

gotta admitt though you did reel us in with the title, but then I saw DIC and I noticed it was in the audio/video section and I wanted to for misleading me!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
                        o wow someone installed what motor do you have.....any pics
                        reading posts fail
                        sigpic
                        Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
                        Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
                        Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

Somebody say turbo?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
                          X