Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Meet July 2 (Success)(Tonz of Pics Pg7)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Meet July 2 (Success)(Tonz of Pics Pg7)

Hey All!!

There will be a meet in Lafayette, IN on July 2nd.

Meet is open to all here on G6P and on FP. If anyone wishes to place an invite on G6OC then go for it!!

Fun things include Lafayette must do's including Triple X Restaurant (Last remaining of the chain and drive-in oriented), and the Frozen Custard at Colombian Park (also drive-in oriented).

Photo session will also be a must if weather is good. And to close the evening there will be a BBQ/Cookout at my place.

If anyone is for sure wanting to come, PM and I can send you my address.

We can nail down the details in the coming week or two, and get this off the ground.

Also, if anyone would like to crash at my place overnight, I have 4 spots available, PM me for details, but its first come first serve.
    Last edited by cmessick; 07-04-2011, 11:14 AM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Re: Indiana Meet July 2 (Pre-4th fun )

I'll be there.
    1972 F100
    1978 Twinstar
    1992 Miata
    2014 Mustang

Comment

If I dont have to work I might be able to come
      The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
        If I dont have to work I might be able to come
        Gave ya 2 weeks.. make it happen!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Bummer - I'm headed to Baltimore that weekend. At least I'll come with an MPD hood to show off at the next meet.
          CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
            Gave ya 2 weeks.. make it happen!!
            lol Ill do my best, but its like a 3 hour drive so I make no promises

Comment

looks to be about 2 and a half hours for me, i'm a maybe.
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
                lol Ill do my best, but its like a 3 hour drive so I make no promises
                From Gary, Lafayette might be a whole hour and 15 min.. I was just up there a couple weekends back at the Cabela's on my way to Rockford to pick up the dual valence from Crimson I bought a year n a half ago.

Comment

From Gary, Lafayette might be a whole hour and 15 min.. I was just up there a couple weekends back at the Cabela's on my way to Rockford to pick up the dual valence from Crimson I bought a year n a half ago.
                  Haha I was thinking of IU instead of Purdue Yeah bout and hour and 15ish
                  Well that makes it a solid maybe for me PM me your address and if theres a decent # of people coming Ill most likely come.

Comment

never believe mapquest etc's driving time. its always skewed like theres a massive wreck blocking all traffice.
                    Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                    97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Ill most certainly be coming

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                        Ill most certainly be coming
                        hmm. I may have to squeeze this in then
                        sigpic
                        MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                          hmm. I may have to squeeze this in then
                          well............now things have changed i just got called to go to work in Riverton/ Lander, WY im hopeing to be able to have enough time to come back that weekend, as i JUST ordered black eagle eyes projectors and new HID bulbs this morning............

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                            well............now things have changed i just got called to go to work in Riverton/ Lander, WY im hopeing to be able to have enough time to come back that weekend, as i JUST ordered black eagle eyes projectors and new HID bulbs this morning............
                            I'm hoping you get to show. I was hoping to get to see your GXP!

Comment

I'm hoping you get to show. I was hoping to get to see your GXP!
                              Why? It's nothing special... JK Brian. Well if he can make it then maybe I can squeeze it in too..
                              sigpic
                              MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

Working...
                              X