Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

Found the wheels i'm going to buy.

I really want to get away from the five spoke and do something original....

You can see how they look on the G6 at this site http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gara...6&autoModClar=

Im a big fan.
    2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Looks good...but will be a bitch to clean.

Comment

"if it isn't hard to do , it probably isn't worth doing" -- some smart ass

I would consider it a labour of love. And i keeeeppz 'em reeeel clean an day spinin , an day spinnin , an day spinnin'
      2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

If you get a good wheel brush it shouldn't be *that* hard

Looks good though, not my thing but def something different.

Comment

X 2...

dont like a whole lot of spokes... 5 is enough for me
          !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
          FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
          SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
          14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

yeah I'm not too sure about those but if you like them that's all that matters. Too many spokes for me.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yeah i'm not feelin the wire wheel look. cleaning won't be too bad if you get one of those mothers power balls though. they actually really well.

Comment

I have aways been a huge fan of these bbs wheels, especially with black spokes

BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

see, if everybody thinks they're ugly , i'll be the only one who has them!

I've never liked a wheel with more than six spokes either...but most of what is offered in 5 spokes is too close to stock, or just really ugly. Those BBS wheels are ok looking , but don't come in an 18 inch ...which is what i'm looking for. I don't know ...as i was looking through the different wheels and how they woud look on my car...these are the only ones that popped. Me so hony fo dis wheeeeel.
                  2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                    Looks good...but will be a bitch to clean.

No doubt, i get tired cleaning the 5 spokes.
                    2006 6.0 LS2 GTO Metallic Black
                    2007 3.5 VVT G6 Liquid Silver - Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmac83
                      Me so hony fo dis wheeeeel.

I like them, but I wouldn't buy them. I like the stock ones too much.

Comment

I like those rims! I'm much more of a plain person(like 5 spokers).. but I bet they will look pretty sweet! I'd say go for it

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I really like those BBS rims!! Those are some hawt shits!!
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I like the BBS too, but when the spokes sit deep in the wheel as oppsed to stretching out to the outside edge of the rim, it tricks the eye , and the wheels look smaller than what they are.
                            2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

any of you canadian cats know who carries OZ?
                              2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Working...
                              X