GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 24 - 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 24 - 26

I just registered for the showfield, had a great time last year. If you love any GM cars this is the place to be. $40 to enter gives you allweekend pass for 2. You can regiester in the G-series class. I know last year there were 3 6ers that all took awards in a group including many G8's- me, ungerdog, and some other guy who won a "celebrity" pick. Who's gonna be there!
    Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Re: GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 24 - 26

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
    I just registered for the showfield, had a great time last year. If you love any GM cars this is the place to be. $40 to enter gives you allweekend pass for 2. You can regiester in the G-series class. I know last year there were 3 6ers that all took awards in a group including many G8's- me, ungerdog, and some other guy who won a "celebrity" pick. Who's gonna be there!
    I believe I will be there with my 6 and a Red GTO hopefully!
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

i cant go i gotta work since i started my new job and nicole im sorry i havent been to any meets i havent been up there much
      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
        i cant go i gotta work since i started my new job and nicole im sorry i havent been to any meets i havent been up there much
        No worries! Come when you can!
        2009.5 G6 GXP
        35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Can u just show for 1 day or do u need. To be there the entire weekend

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
            Can u just show for 1 day or do u need. To be there the entire weekend
            Judging is saturday usually like 9-4, so as long as the car is in its section with a judging card during those times you'll be good. Early sat. I think they go over judging criteria like hood/windows open, is car modified, etc. If you do win you can have your award shipped to you but I think they do charge. I never went fri, but most activities like burnout contest are on sat. Only thing sunday is awards "parade", not really a parade but you do drive up in front of the grandstand/audience for pics, pretty cool.
            Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

I received my registration sticker in the mail today. Looking forward to the show. Hopefully we can get plenty of G6's in the show. G6 owners seem hesitant to enter car shows...at least in the mid-atlantic region. Not sure why. I'll see you there Jesse. Nicole, you putting the car in the show? And what about Ryan's GTO?
              Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
              Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

def thinkin about goin this yr maybe...just a day trip

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

If you go Cookie, make sure it is Saturday. They judge on Saturday and that is when most people who go for one day show up.
                  Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                  Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ungerdog View Post
                    I received my registration sticker in the mail today. Looking forward to the show. Hopefully we can get plenty of G6's in the show. G6 owners seem hesitant to enter car shows...at least in the mid-atlantic region. Not sure why. I'll see you there Jesse. Nicole, you putting the car in the show? And what about Ryan's GTO?
                    IDK, If I go I might put my car in.... Im not sure if Ryan is going to put his car in, he should it's a beautiful car and we found out its faster then he thought, hehe.
                    2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Bring some cute g.f's nicole

Comment

So...we are up to 3? It is like pulling teeth to get G6 owners to enter car shows. Baffling.

My Progression Thread

Comment

might come out to see the cars on saturday but cant enter my car this year. bumped my car into a turnaround thing and have a nice little dent on the side now
                          Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

If I wanted to enter my car what would I do? Do I do it before hand? Or when I get there? I might not have anyone to drive there with me that's why Im unsure if I want to enter, don't really wanna drive by myself.....
                            2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

If anyone wants to cruise from the jersey philly area let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X