Ventvisors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventvisors

Has anyone placed the ventvisors on their G6 sedan? The ones at the GM goodwrench site are 70.00 but I have seen a similar pair in Auto Ventshade part number 94831 from 55.00-65.00.

If so, do you have pictures that can be posted here to see how they look?

Thanks

Simplyred has the GM ones.. they look good.

I don't know anyone who has the ventvisor AVS brand ones.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

CoupeofG6:

Thanks for the info, I was able to do a search and found a picture of SimplyRed's G6 and got to take a good look at the GM version. They are very nice.

I had used Auto Ventshade's version in the past on former vehicles such as my 89 Grand Prix LE and on my 94 S-10 and loved them.

Comment

Oh yeah... definetly get ahold of the AVS ones, they are much cheaper. You can get em like 39.00 or so on EBAY. Quality on the AVS ventsheild are just as good as the GM ones.

Comment

FOR US COUPES!! (FINALLY!!)

FOR YOUR SEDANS

Comment

The only reason I got the GM ones is because I'm really impatient and none of the part stores around here had them yet.. I went to Autozone and they looked at me like I was speaking Japanese. If you want a real purplexed look, go to a part store and ask for an H11 LOL!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

LMAO.. been there done that, haha!

Comment

I got them on my 4 door. Just click the link below.

L8R,
                Sterling
                2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

I've never been a fan of vent visors but if one of you guys puts them on a coupe take a bunch of pics and post them, maybe I'll change my mind.
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yea the coupe only comes with two visors for the front. I know everybody on here is all about functionality, and putting them on the two rear coupe windows would be pointless...but I just don't think it would look right without them there.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

where can i find the gm goodwrench visors at.
                      Kyle
                      5% tint so you cant see in my window

Comment

I'm honestly not a fan or them either, but where I live is NOTHING BUT SUN... so it honestly does keep the car a tad cooler!

Comment

I'm honestly not a fan or them either, but where I live is NOTHING BUT SUN... so it honestly does keep the car a tad cooler!
                          All about the darkest tint you can get and a reflector or some sort of cover for the inside of the windshield :P
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

DEFINATLY lol...

Comment

Yeah I gotta get dark tint. In SC the darkest you can get all around is 27%! It sux! I did get the windshield shades for inside though they help alot especially when your car is all BLACK!

L8R,
                              Sterling
                              2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                              http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                              USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

Working...
                              X