Clear All

• Body Kit!

Manufacturer Page: http://www.factorywings.com/Detail.bok?no=2370

Cost (primer finish only) - $739
    Estimated shipping is $105

Larger Pics:

2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

damn need a four door kit!
    05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
    90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
    1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
    F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

this kit fits both 2door and 4door.

Mike
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
        this kit fits both 2door and 4door.

Mike
        oh ok, ill have to see a finished product on a 4dr then later on. Kit looks decent on the 2dr, just dont like where the spoiler is =/
        jeff
        05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)

Comment

Gm goodwrench has a ground fx package now also

Comment

Originally posted by G6Chris
            Gm goodwrench has a ground fx package now also
            are you able to find a contact page? I can't.
            the photo does not show any major differences in my opinion and its one picture and not close at all. I was going to ask to update with more pictures of the differences.
            jeff

Comment

Thats not to bad!
              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

This body kit is on ebay not to mention numerous other sites and I love it, this kit really makes the G6 stand out from the others.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

body

I love the kit, I've seen that car on socalcustoms web site for the sema show. The body kits is awsome, but, I wouldn't add it unless my car was lowered. Body kits just don't look right on a car that sets too high. Gm always has a problem with too much space between the tire and fenderwell. I don't like the jap cars, but, you just don't see that on those cars. I live in the ozarks in Missouri and body kits don't do well here. A couple of my friends have them on their tuner cars and the paint is always chipped or damaged from the curbs or too much incline from street to parking lot. I still like them and if I had air ride like my dads impala, I'd probably have them.

see ya
                  Hey, this is Amanda, check out my G6 Coupe on cardomain.com It has a cool wing from spoilers-direct.com. Motegi Racing DV5 chrome 18x8's and Kuhmo SPT performance tires. I'll be adding eibach prokit in the near future.

Comment

Re: body

Originally posted by loblazin06g6
                    I love the kit, I've seen that car on socalcustoms web site for the sema show. The body kits is awsome, but, I wouldn't add it unless my car was lowered. Body kits just don't look right on a car that sets too high. Gm always has a problem with too much space between the tire and fenderwell. I don't like the jap cars, but, you just don't see that on those cars. I live in the ozarks in Missouri and body kits don't do well here. A couple of my friends have them on their tuner cars and the paint is always chipped or damaged from the curbs or too much incline from street to parking lot. I still like them and if I had air ride like my dads impala, I'd probably have them.

see ya
                    lowering springs.
                    jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X