This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lethbridges ugliest cars

Anyone see that Gold Grand Am SE with a Black GT's door trims and bumpers and gold and black tint. Just retarded.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Why are you making fun of my winter car?

No I haven't seen it...and I'm glad!

Comment

you'll laugh your ass off, I'm sure he has a import exhaust too.

How about the really pink integra some chick drives. Car isn't too bad, just bright bright bright.
      ^ The Man
      v The Legend

Comment

Where do you drive?? I haven't seen that one either.

I would include the slammed mid 1990s Accord with a basket spoiler in that list. This car has about 0.5" of ground clearance.

There's also an MR2 with a bodykit that looks like it melted in the microwave...but that one had Saskatchewan plates (must be a student or something)

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
          Where do you drive?? I haven't seen that one either.

I would include the slammed mid 1990s Accord with a basket spoiler in that list. This car has about 0.5" of ground clearance.

There's also an MR2 with a bodykit that looks like it melted in the microwave...but that one had Saskatchewan plates (must be a student or something)
          I wish I had my camera with me more. The other day at a drive thru, some guy in Lifted chev diesel had a liscense plate that read ALLBOYZ. Either Full out gay cowboy, or has no clue everybody laughs at him.

There is a buick in town with a homemade body kit riveted on. Oh I cried that day. I laughed so hard.
          ^ The Man
          v The Legend

Comment

That's nothing, there is a hummer with a wing on it. Yes a wing and it is like 3 levels.

Comment

Never been to Lethbridge but in Toronto I've seen a civic coupe with stainless steel diamond plating bolted onto the bumpers. I don't know what this guy was trying to acheive but it definitely wasn't good looks.
              2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
              Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                That's nothing, there is a hummer with a wing on it. Yes a wing and it is like 3 levels.
                I'll point and laugh if I see it and make sure he sees me
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

Make sure you do, the guy will flip ya off for it at least that's what he did when I pointed it out to my wife and we were laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                    Think of the mileage he gets when he's driving east with the wind - he must get at LEAST 9 mpg. Coming back would be a different story though.

Comment

if I opened my moonroof today I could have made it to work without starting my car could have been pulled over for speeding though.
                      ^ The Man
                      v The Legend

Comment

You guys must have seen the flourescent orange 80's town car
                        ^ The Man
                        v The Legend

Comment

Nah I haven't, well if I did I don't remember it.

Comment

Working...
                          X