New member from Raleigh/Durham, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Raleigh/Durham, NC

Hey everyone, my name is Micah. I've been reading the forums for a few months now, but never posted. I'm just starting to mod my G6 so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I purchased an '05 GT Sedan in October of '08. Here are the specs so far--Black, panoramic roof, stock chrome rims, black leather interior, debadged, 35% tint all around, and my Crabs opt 3 just arrived in the mail today. I got a text this morning from my wife telling me about a huge box that was delivered from some company called "Crab Intakes" in TX--oops, maybe I should've run that by her BEFORE it got here!

I can't find the pics I took when I first bought it, so I'm going to have to take some more this weekend and get them up.

We paid it off in January so I plan on putting some of that cash into mods--might have to start a progression thread...

Re: New member from Raleigh/Durham, NC

Welcome to the site! and about the crabs, she's mad now, but she'll really be mad when they start to itch!!

Says you joined in Dec 2009 so you have been around a while which mean I don't have to tell you that you'll find everything you need here, and everyone is willing to help with whatever problems you may have, so enjoy!
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Welcome to the site now get some pics up!
      My Progression

Mods:
      Custom Lower Grill, Racingline STB, Silver Emblem Overlays,
      De-badge, Brembo Brakes, 18" MB Wheels Essen,
      Leather Steering Wheel, BMD End Links, Painted Recessed Upper Grills,
      Eagle Eye Headlights, 6K Low/Fogs, 35% Tint,
      Front/Rear Seat LEDs, Glove Box LEDs, Center Consol LEDs,
      CRABs, Racingline Grounding Kit, Relocated Battery Under Headlight,
      LED Taillights, LED Third Brake Light, Custom 2.5" Dual Exhaust

Comment

Welcome!
        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Welcome glad to see somebody else from NC
          MODS: 20% tint around, 5% tint in back, Painted rims, Custom Headlights, Cold air intake, tinted tails, Superman Emblem (blacked out), Two 12s, Painted Door Trim,

Comment

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
              Welcome to the site! and about the crabs, she's mad now, but she'll really be mad when they start to itch!!

Says you joined in Dec 2009 so you have been around a while which mean I don't have to tell you that you'll find everything you need here, and everyone is willing to help with whatever problems you may have, so enjoy!
              ^^^ditto Welcome

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
              08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
              Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
              Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
              & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
              TO BE INSTALL:
              Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
              92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
              LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
              http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

You're from the Raleigh/Durham area, huh? I'm over in Ft. Bragg. It's good to have you. I've went to Raleigh once when I came back from deployment last year, it's an interesting place.
                  Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                  Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

welcome
                    sigpic
                    Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR Tires 245/45zr18, Custom intake, Brand New Clutch, Hawk Performance brake pads
                    ***Hooker Aero Chamber mufflers and exhaust work to come in the next few weeks***
                    More Future plan's to come!!!

Comment

Welcome.....got that Crab on yet???
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                        Welcome.....got that Crab on yet???
                        Ha, sorry been away from the forum for a while. Yeah I installed the Crab the day it arrived, love it.

Comment

Working...
                        X