Lancaster,Pa and surrounding area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancaster,Pa and surrounding area

Hey all just wanted to invite any and all members from the Lancaster and surrounding areas to a meet that I plan on attending with my old Maxima.Org crew on Saturday May 21 at the Valley Forge National Historical Park in the Waynes Woods camping area of the park.Last years meet was a real success and the park is a really nice place to hang out and take pics etc.We will be having a BBQ as well so if you plan on going be prepared to contribute either some kind of food or drink.I plan on taking Rt.30E to Rt.202S to the Gulph Rd exit to the park.For us local ppl we could meet up I'd say no later than 2pm at Park City Mall to roll down.Hopefully we can get a nice group of G6s together for this
    Last edited by T.Turtles G6 GT; 05-14-2011, 08:37 PM.

Re: Lancaster,Pa and surrounding area

No interest??I figured this would be a good opportunity to get some of us local members together and enjoy a meet at a great location along with a bbq.Hopefully some of you local members will chime in.

Comment

i might be able to make it. i am moving to a new place the next weekend (may 28th) so it depends on how much i have left to do.
      Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Nuts, I'm only in the area for another week for finals then I'll be back home in Stroudsburg area all summer. I will be going to GM Nationals in Carlisle in June and I plan on staying at my Millersville apartment that weekend. I'll have a few friends with me, maybe if others around here go to the show we can party at my place overnight.
        Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Ok guys n gals only a week to go so chime in if anyone is interested in joining me for this meet.

Comment

Working...
          X