X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More new mods... New head unit...

New head unit...

Pioneer AVH P4300

Installed LED's... I have already moved them I will get pics later, This just to get a idea of what they look like.

Viper 5701 2 way alarm/starter...

2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Re: More new mods... New head unit...

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
    New head unit...

Pioneer AVH P4300

Installed LED's... I have already moved them I will get pics later, This just to get a idea of what they look like.

Viper 5701 2 way alarm/starter...

Very nice! That is the same head unit that I have. Make sure you turn you bass down on the stock speakers the internal amp will blow them...
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

The new deck looks really good in there!
      How hard was the Viper to install?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

The head unit looks sick! Where can i get the install kit and harness and all the other componets for a 2010 G6?

Comment

Originally posted by MuffinManMike View Post
          The head unit looks sick! Where can i get the install kit and harness and all the other componets for a 2010 G6?

don't be a thread hijacker. Go to crutchfield they'll help you out..
          sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Did you ever relocate the DIC? I love that mines in the cluster even if it means some blue/white light

Mods: 8K xenon HIDs; mobil 1 plaquer in engine bay; debadged sides and trunk;
            GT-R finally installed, all silver and chrome interior pieces painted.
            My progression:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20671

Comment

badass..... i love huge screen pioneers...
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                Very nice! That is the same head unit that I have. Make sure you turn you bass down on the stock speakers the internal amp will blow them...
                I have all aftermarket speakers so im not worried about it but thanks.

I just got the new samsung fascinate and its a really nice phone but I realized its not compatable with the pioneer 4300. So I think I am going to take it back and get the I Phone so I can play all of my music on my radio and still keep all of my touch features.

2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

The screen on this thing is huge!!!
                  2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

^ Good Move. Ive got the avh 2300 and an iphone and they work good together. It even charges the phone too so I could lose my other charger. Only bummer is mine needs a bluetooth module, I thought it was ready right out of the box.

Love the LED's. They make the front end look dead sexy

07 Pontiac G6 3.5 . CRAB Intake, Resonator Delete, Lavishwood Dash kit, Debadged, Painted calipers (Black), Drilled/Slotted rotors w/ceramic pads, Pioneer AVH-2300DVD with Metra Turbo2 Kit

-Coming Soon: Black Rims, %30 Tint

Comment

Working...
                    X