31st Annual Pontiac Show & Go May 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31st Annual Pontiac Show & Go May 7th

Hey guys/gals. The show & go at raceway park is coming up next month. It was a good time last year with about 5-6 g6's showing up. Unfortunatly, the g6 is totaled and wont be there this year. But, they are having a Camaro show & go the same day, so I will be there racing and showing my z28.

Who's going???
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Re: 31st Annual Pontiac Show & Go May 7th

Def cool they're doin 2 shows...pontiac was small last year...def count me in...as for now prob just gonna show...this is def a great place to have a east coast meet...be cool to have some one new there besides me and old man and cool man...might race to see how much slower my car is this yr

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

count me in as a maybe. no pontiac but ill show some support
      2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
        Def cool they're doin 2 shows...pontiac was small last year...def count me in...as for now prob just gonna show...this is def a great place to have a east coast meet...be cool to have some one new there besides me and old man and cool man...might race to see how much slower my car is this yr
        Dont think oldman will be there this year. Im pretty sure he told me he had plans already for that day. Its kinda last minute cause its only like 3 weeks away, but i just got the information last night.

Ill be racing hoping for that possible 12 second time slip...
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Definitely a possiblity for me
          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

so anybody def going besides old and young vette?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Sorry going to have to bow out yet again. One of these years...
              CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

if i can throw on the new bumper before then, ill try and head out but if i can't im going to have to pass
                2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

....nevermind

And bump
                  Last edited by cookiemonster17; 05-06-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

ill be there with the camaro. if anyone goes and sees me, be sure to stop by and say hi.

Comment

Working...
                    X