GTP vs Porsche Boxster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTP vs Porsche Boxster

Going to dinner on Saturday night got a chance to play with a mid to late 90s Boxster. Well this went much better then I thought. The guy was about my age in there mid-20s. I thought the Boxster was going to have me all the way around, not at all. Was all GTP form a roll at at about 15 MPH through EZpass we both went through and my GTP had him on the merge where he was solid enough away for room for me to get infront with out one of use slowing down. Next on a hwy way merge from like 45 to 70 MPH Boxter was back there again. He tried passing me a few time and every time we went the GTP just had more power. I was quite happy!

Looked up there times and was about inline, there numbers are all over the place from 0-60 in 6.5 seconds to as high as 7.5 seconds.
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Re: GTP vs Porsche Boxster

thats just sweet

Comment

Re: GTP vs Porsche Boxster

pretty impressive, very nice!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
      X