Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i am new to chevy and i just got a monte carlo with the 3.9 lz3. i was told i have better luck finding parts for it over here in a g6 fourm and i wanted to know if the parts are interchangable?

Re: 3900

Originally posted by kilobyte
    hey i am new to chevy and i just got a monte carlo with the 3.9 lz3. i was told i have better luck finding parts for it over here in a g6 fourm and i wanted to know if the parts are interchangable?
    First.... Welcome! Second before anyone yells at you about it lol go to the list infornt of you for a search on the site. There is stuff out for the 3900 such as a Dr. Speed cold air intake (CAI), GT-R exhuast kit it fits the G6 maybe not the monte but might (Sam "GT-R" can hel you out with that if will fit or not), Jet MAF sensor that I have on my car (recomend you read my review if its right for you in the product review section), Vector PCM tune.
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

about the Vector, I looked on their website and diddn't see anything for 3.9. whats with that?

Comment

Originally posted by NYY D BOMB
        about the Vector, I looked on their website and diddn't see anything for 3.9. whats with that?
        Write an e-mail then to them, they do have it. I dont know why its not posted on there site
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

thanks for the welcome. i did do some looking but i was not sure if it would bolt up to my car. was not sure if the parts where inerchangable. i will shoot an email over to gtr and see if he knows and also to dr.

Comment

Post a couple pics of your engine bay and I'll be able to tell you if the intakes will fit or not.
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Working...
            X